Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Sara - I can't send you a PM because I need to post at least 50 times before I do that and I'd rather not spam the board.

Just wondering if the 192x3 Reflector series is currently still being shipped with the 5w LEDs in them, as I would like to order one.

Thanks.

Also I am in Australia, not the US.

Hello apeshot, the 5w reflector lights are still not available in your country, I will post here when we have the stock, don't worry. :circle-of-love:
Hi Sara - I can't send you a PM because I need to post at least 50 times before I do that and I'd rather not spam the board.

Just wondering if the 192x3 Reflector series is currently still being shipped with the 5w LEDs in them, as I would like to order one.

Thanks.

Also I am in Australia, not the US.

Sara I was looking at mr tights YouTube channel and saw he received a mars 2 700 with only white and blue diodes. Is this something we can expect anytime soon as a regular product or did my tight just special order his light?

Yes, Mr Tight is using our veg spectrum only. But we still not have the stock in warehouse yet. Now if you want them, we can only cusotmize them in China for you. :circle-of-love: And if there are a lot growers want this light, we may prepare the stock in the future containers. lol :Namaste:
Sara I was looking at mr tights YouTube channel and saw he received a mars 2 700 with only white and blue diodes. Is this something we can expect anytime soon as a regular product or did my tight just special order his light?

Hello apeshot, the 5w reflector lights are still not available in your country, I will post here when we have the stock, don't worry. :circle-of-love:

Thanks Sara.

I know this is probably asking a lot, but I was wondering if you had a rough idea as to when that might be? Could it be months, possibly years away?

I need something soon, and the 5w Reflector series really fits my needs, but if I can't source one before my next grow I might have to go down the old HPS route.

Thanks anyway.

Thanks Sara.

I know this is probably asking a lot, but I was wondering if you had a rough idea as to when that might be? Could it be months, possibly years away?

I need something soon, and the 5w Reflector series really fits my needs, but if I can't source one before my next grow I might have to go down the old HPS route.

Thanks anyway.
Hi apeshot, possibly from the end of next month or the early July. Anyway, if you want the 5watt lights, we can ship from China for you, only pay a little more on shipping. Email me if you can accept this. :thanks:

The new garden! Adding more lights to the next time around. May still add another 1000w in there if I can keep temps down.

I&I

OK folks, heres some buds for your 3 day weekend holiday! I have 4 half gallon aka 2 quart jars of buds for your viewing pleasure :laugh: No idea the weight. If someone has some scales you can come to my house and I'll give you some buds if you weigh them for me. I'm nice I share LOL Still got curing to do, but getting there. I still have some hanging up on the line now I havent put in jars, but this is the large part of it.

:passitleft:

Bomb Berry Auto grown under Mars II 400 watts.

100_27113.JPG

100_27061.JPG

100_27051.JPG

100_27043.JPG

100_2703.JPG

100_27142.JPG

100_27201.JPG

100_27251.JPG

100_27262.JPG

Hi everyone :) i am New to this LED Stuff! How good are the Results from the MarsLED how good are the End Product? MR Tight say in his last Video HPS are much better than the MARS. I will Start a Indoor Grow for me the Tent is 2,7*2,7 Feet and 6 Feet Hight! Which LED are good for the Tent the old Modell 300 Watt are maybe enough ore 400 Watt Mars 2 ??? the 300 Watt are very Cheap for the Price of one Mars2 i can buy 2 * 300 Watt old Modell hmmmmm ...... i hope someone can Help me with Decission. Thank You

Thanks for sharing Gfcollective :thumb:
The new garden! Adding more lights to the next time around. May still add another 1000w in there if I can keep temps down.

I&I

Congrats nobodyuknow, really wonderful buds there. :thumb:
OK folks, heres some buds for your 3 day weekend holiday! I have 4 half gallon aka 2 quart jars of buds for your viewing pleasure :laugh: No idea the weight. If someone has some scales you can come to my house and I'll give you some buds if you weigh them for me. I'm nice I share LOL Still got curing to do, but getting there. I still have some hanging up on the line now I havent put in jars, but this is the large part of it.

:passitleft:

Bomb Berry Auto grown under Mars II 400 watts.

100_27113.JPG

100_27061.JPG

100_27051.JPG

100_27043.JPG

100_2703.JPG

100_27142.JPG

100_27201.JPG

100_27251.JPG

100_27262.JPG
Making me wanna a share. lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Fiete, mars II uses 5watt chips, the penetration is better than the old model. lol and I would suggest you use our mars II 400w light. :thumb:
Hi everyone :) i am New to this LED Stuff! How good are the Results from the MarsLED how good are the End Product? MR Tight say in his last Video HPS are much better than the MARS. I will Start a Indoor Grow for me the Tent is 2,7*2,7 Feet and 6 Feet Hight! Which LED are good for the Tent the old Modell 300 Watt are maybe enough ore 400 Watt Mars 2 ??? the 300 Watt are very Cheap for the Price of one Mars2 i can buy 2 * 300 Watt old Modell hmmmmm ...... i hope someone can Help me with Decission. Thank You

High Wahtoogee, :circle-of-love: I am not good at this, but I am sure other growers can help you here :thumb:
Bomberry, I have two scales.. and even gram calibration weights.. What time should I come over!? :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom