Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:haha, yes, we start to work now. Now time to solve the problem. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I am on the east coast US. Mars-Hydro emailed me a packing label, shipped it out ups to the repair center in Pittsburgh PA and they repaired it and sent it back. I sent it out on Thurs, They got it on Sat, sent it out Mon got it Thurs. Exactly 1 week sent fixed and returned. I am sure when the get back into the office (9pm or so EST) the ball will start rolling, :) :peace:

Haha, maybe they are the ones in my mind. :cheesygrinsmiley: They also look good!:party:
and here are the dark dragon seedlings also getting side lighting under the 144x5. the light has been awesome with no problems with it running on 18/6 and only the veg lights on and ill be adding the bloom lights in about a week
IMG_097829.JPG
IMG_097732.JPG
IMG_097636.JPG

I was playing with the Mars pro tonight and found out the the timer will allow you to adjust the time in 10 minute segments , so now when it comes on at 6pm , I have it to come on 5% blue/white and every 10 minutes over the next hour slowly get brighter until full brightness for 10 hours then a slow decrease in light in 10 minute segments ending with 10% red for the last 10 minutes, for sunset:)

Loving this light , blends the spectrums together very well , covers the 4x4 nicely and looks cool doing it ...

:thumb: green, blue, brown, the pics are beautiful, the same to the plants.:love::love:
A before and after day 37 and day 46

I am using 2 mars 300w 100x 3w , old model panels at between 12 and 16 inches above the plants.

day 37
P3130099.JPG

11 inches tall/short

day 46
october_8_014.JPG

18 inches short x 2 ft wide

2x Jock horror Autos that are still not flowering (darn it) in a 2x4x6 cabinet

Morning Neil, I prefer MarsII and Reflector to the old model. :cheesygrinsmiley: MarsII900w draw a little more than Reflector192. The coverage of Reflector 192 is 4'x4' while MarsII900w is 3.5'x3.5'. :winkyface: Their price is quite close. It's a little struggling here. :circle-of-love:
I am thinking of buying 2 more 120 x 5 lights.... or Reflector 192 or Mars II 900. What would be best bang for my bucks?

Hi, Sara. I am the New kid on the block tonight. I was just wondering if the upgraded old model 300w and 600w are having any problems? I was reading a reply that you posted back in July, that they weren't that good as of yet.

:circle-of-love: Hi Kogs, compared to MarsII and Reflector, the old model is not that good.:Namaste:
Hi, Sara. I am the New kid on the block tonight. I was just wondering if the upgraded old model 300w and 600w are having any problems? I was reading a reply that you posted back in July, that they weren't that good as of yet.

Oh, ok. Could you tell me how many watts does the Reflector 48 use with just the veg switch on? I need to purchase a two extra lights, and I am deciding between getting two of the 180w ufo or two of the Reflector 48 since you said the upgraded 5w 300w is not as good.

:circle-of-love: it's about 70w with only veg on VS the total draw power is 95w~105w. We don't have UFO anymore. :love: And Kogs, Reflector48 has been out of stock now in US. I guess you are from EU.:circle-of-love:
Oh, ok. Could you tell me how many watts does the Reflector 48 use with just the veg switch on? I need to purchase a two extra lights, and I am deciding between getting two of the 180w ufo or two of the Reflector 48 since you said the upgraded 5w 300w is not as good.

Now they're trying to con me on the shipping costs.

I'm about to start getting REALLY annoyed here!!!!!!!!!

If you think i'm paying £19.28 to ship this light to you after it nearly went on fire and burnt my bloody house down you can think on!!

I am on the east coast US. Mars-Hydro emailed me a packing label, shipped it out ups to the repair center in Pittsburgh PA and they repaired it and sent it back. I sent it out on Thurs, They got it on Sat, sent it out Mon got it Thurs. Exactly 1 week sent fixed and returned. I am sure when the get back into the office (9pm or so EST) the ball will start rolling, :) :peace:

Lucky you bro.

I got told "send it to this address" and that's it.

No label, no postage, nada.

Now they're trying to con me on the shipping costs.

I'm about to start getting REALLY annoyed here!!!!!!!!!

If you think i'm paying £19.28 to ship this light to you after it nearly went on fire and burnt my bloody house down you can think on!!

If the light is under a year old I do believe they stated in their old warranty policy (this policy will still apply) that they will cover any shipping fees in regards to parts and repairs. If you're outside that period then shipping charges must be covered by you. I can sense your frustration but you may want to hold off with the 'nearly did this and nearly did that argument' it didn't and you should be thankful of that. But if you're going to be talking scenarios of what nearly happened then you owe me that twenty quid already as I just nearly had my assistant write up a bill for my legal advice ;) Stay positive and keep in touch with Sara, she will help you out.

If the light is under a year old I do believe they stated in their old warranty policy (this policy will still apply) that they will cover any shipping fees in regards to parts and repairs. If you're outside that period then shipping charges must be covered by you. I can sense your frustration but you may want to hold off with the 'nearly did this and nearly did that argument' it didn't and you should be thankful of that. But if you're going to be talking scenarios of what nearly happened then you owe me that twenty quid already as I just nearly had my assistant write up a bill for my legal advice ;) Stay positive and keep in touch with Sara, she will help you out.

We're definitely under a year but all the emails say "old account" on them...

Back
Top Bottom