Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:thanks:So when did you start to feed plants with nutes? How many weeks after they break the shell?:Namaste:Also even when we feed water according to what the instruction book guided,we still need to check the PH level to make sure,right? :high-five:
No nutes for three weeks? They are starving! Feed them please.:circle-of-love:

WJ
:ciao:

:circle-of-love:Newest international warehouse stock information:
The Mars II 700 will arrive at USA warehouse around May 2nd,and in our new shippment.for all of other models,we have enough stock at our USA warehouse.
UK warehouse:except Mars Pro II Epistar120,we have enough stock at our UK warehouse.
EU warehouse,Mars II 700 have 2pcs left,Mars Pro II Epistar80 have 2pcs stock left,the next shippment will arrive around the end of this month.
CA: we have enough of stock for all models at our Canada warehouse:cheer:Sorry for keeping you guys wait so long time.
4_26.png

Hi Guys! I have a MarsII 700 that i used in a 2x2 tent and it gave me amazing result!
In the last period i changed my tent with a 3.5x3.5 and the light seems always very good but maybe not enough powerful for that space!

Here my question: in you advice is better if i sell the MarsII 700 and i go for a MarsII 1200 or if i keep it and i add at the system a MarsII 400?
Witch option will give me the best result?

Tnx in advance! :*

PS: Here a quick view of my last grow! 3 BlueCheese in a 3.5x3.5 with the MarsII 700!!

DSC_53861.jpg
DSC_53851.jpg

I think the 1200 would cover the space very well and I would think you could use the 700 either for veg or keep as a backup in case anything happens to your new light .

:circle-of-love:he can also just add another lights,multiples will be better to install:high-five:
I think the 1200 would cover the space very well and I would think you could use the 700 either for veg or keep as a backup in case anything happens to your new light .

:circle-of-love:Hi arellanobrrian,i'm fine,thanks.how about you? Long time no see,haha:volcano-smiley:

I'm doing as good as can be haha been an interesting few months but I'm still here

:circle-of-love:It's good to have you back here with us.How is your plants recently?:cheer:
I'm doing as good as can be haha been an interesting few months but I'm still here

:circle-of-love:It's good to have you back here with us.How is your plants recently?:cheer:

They are really good, loving the mars hydro leds . I'll post some pictures of the new baby's here soon

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your support.Looking forward to your pics.:cheer:
They are really good, loving the mars hydro leds . I'll post some pictures of the new baby's here soon

:circle-of-love:Morning and evening,yes,the glasses will be very useful for growing room.:high-five:But the 420 activity already ended.:Namaste:
The glasses would be the best !!!!

:cheer:wow,nice.I want to get lost in your cannabis forest.:volcano-smiley:
Day 54 really happy with the mars II 1600w. Starting to really get frosty.
420-magazine-mobile1795781739.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1027795179.jpg

I don't know why they ended up sideways.

Back
Top Bottom