Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Very nice sized bag I dig it. Loki125 got an entirely different style but it's also a tad larger then the personal sized ones.
b0e88933382709d592371b13e98d0643.jpg

I can fit a grinder in my bag too just barely haha... Just got to use the small one which is perfect for joints tbh.
8ff2503027c3868eff909ed4d76557e5.jpg
:thanks: :thumb:

Wowza chopped one of the smaller SQ's today... not quiet ready to jar but will be ready tomorrow so I went ahead and chopped the buds off the branches and it was 54G's which ill lose a few more grams but I doubt any more than that. The buds are surprisingly dense im happy.... They really arent much larger than my last grow where I was only getting an ounce a plant it sucked but I had lots of mites... This grow even though they are the same size as normal they are dense... That was the smallest of the four too so id really be happy with 7 ounces and that may be possible fingers crossed. Ill take some pics tomorrow and ill remove the buds from the branches of the other plants tomorrow. Im ready to clean it up and put my bagseeds back in the tent...
eb7c457930d5a3093eb77bfb015db1e8.jpg
That was before the dry... Cant really see the back two well but they are the smaller two. I was really thinking when I weighed that plant it was going to say 30-35 grams like last time and I somehow really fucked up lol. Hopefully next grow I fill the tent out completely and aim for 10-12oz between two plants. Ill have better strains then too.

Congratulate, you got what you expected :goodjob:

I sent her an email anyway, she will reply when she returns. Then I can send her everything when she replies to it.

Welcome to email me Berulakide, I came back to work :love:

I didn't see this reply, I will get an email sent to you sometime, is the email address on your profile or do you need to pm me?

I received your email and replied to you Berulakide thank you

a couple of pictures. Ayahuasca Purple - Barneys farm

grown under marsII 400 and the Mars Reflector 48x5 and Biobizz nutes

Wet weight on yield 1156g

62120.jpg

63-harvest2.jpg

63harvest.jpg

:Namaste:
You are doing a good job :goodjob: What is the purpose of this yellow net bag?

Our posts were more than 2000 pages, after the website upgrades, it is less than 2000 pages. What happens? :confused:
Unfortunately we have no way of knowing exactly, unless you can be more specific as to what exactly is missing. However it is possible the deleted posts were taking up space in regards to pages, so over time you accumulated 50 pages of deleted posts and the new modern software displays the data better/differently. Does that make sense?

Unfortunately we have no way of knowing exactly, unless you can be more specific as to what exactly is missing. However it is possible the deleted posts were taking up space in regards to pages, so over time you accumulated 50 pages of deleted posts and the new modern software displays the data better/differently. Does that make sense?

I"m not seeing deleted posts (though didn't dig deep). Could it also be because the "bigger posts" have the "click to expand" button on them? As that in theory would condense the pages too, well in theory anyway ;)

Figured it out... you were displaying 15 posts per page before, now 20 posts per page. :thumb:

We will soon determine what is the perfect number of posts per page.

You are doing a good job :goodjob: What is the purpose of this yellow net bag?
purpose

Thanks Sara. hopesylly i can buy two of your new lamps Mars Pro II Epistar 80 soon and fit in the closet instead of the current lights. i think it would do a nice job with two of those in this setup.

i just use that net, for easy drying it fits perfect in my drying closet i normally use. and so i can cut almost all stems of when trimming the wet buds. no special reason really :)

:Namaste:

Can I ask what growing media you are using - I see your leaves are hanging like the plants were suffocating somehow. I would like those leaves to point upwards towards the light. So I hope you don't mind me asking.

Just a random pic from my gallery to show you what I mean - Not the best photo and indeed they could look happier, but you can see the leaves are not hanging

BTW - It's so hard to find photo's in the gallery after the page update. I just had to pick a random one cause I can't see any preview. Hope that will be fixed. How do you folks like the new forum? So far I am very happy, some bugs here and there but they're probably working on them

Can I ask what growing media you are using - I see your leaves are hanging like the plants were suffocating somehow. I would like those leaves to point upwards towards the light. So I hope you don't mind me asking.
Do they have just the bloom switch on ? Looks very red

I"m not seeing deleted posts (though didn't dig deep). Could it also be because the "bigger posts" have the "click to expand" button on them? As that in theory would condense the pages too, well in theory anyway ;)
There are a lot less pages overall because each individual page is like 3-4x longer than number so its overall less pages

Do they have just the bloom switch on ? Looks very red
I think the power controller for his blue section on one of the half's of the lamp is dead and needs to be replaced. You can see the other side of the lamp has the full spectrum while the other side only has red. It's a 15 minute fix. They'll send him a new power controller in no time. He just have to go through the photograph his lamp routine thing and pcb number on his whatever that module was called

lets talk light penetration. This is a lower bud shot of my White Widow in week 8 grown under the Mars II 700w. This bud is located about a foot deep under the canopy. My Mars Hydro Is strong enough to develop frosty, dense LARF buds that are high grade.

full

Back
Top Bottom