Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I have a few nirvana strains waiting their turns. I have bubblelicious auto and fem, blueberry kush auto, short rider auto and ice fem

Which stain you like most?

Keeping a Happy Mother Plant :cheer:

A mother plant is there for one thing and one thing only. Cuttings. Lots and lots of lovely cuttings – or “baby chimps,” as I call them. If you grow plants that are sensitive to photoperiod you’ll want to let her bask under at least 18 hours of light per day so that she remains permanently in vegetative mode. She just grows and grows and never flowers, providing you with all the cuttings you need. Pretty amazing stuff when you stop to think about it. So you see, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that a mother plant is the central pillar of any productive indoor gardening operation. Mars Hydro LED Grow Light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro

So why is it that so many of my fellow gardeners neglect their mothers? (Heheheh … I’ll let you fill in the gaps on that one!) Time and time again I find them in a right old sorry state, sprawled out and legging up in a dull corner of a vegetative room, looking old and decrepit with lots of brown, dead foliage at the bottom and untrained gnarly growth everywhere. (What a terrible image!) These offenders (and you know who you are!) think that all keeping a mother plant entails is to whack her in a 15 litre pot and fill it up with their chosen growing medium – oh and occasionally feeding it when she starts to wilt. It’s a crying shame. Too often the attitude is “keep the mother going” rather than “keep the mother thriving.” I don’t know about you, but it’s plainly obvious through good old common sense, let alone science, that the health of the mother plant has a direct bearing on the health and future yields of the scores of cuttings she produces!

Pls pay attention only 15pcs of 120x120x200 tents left in the UK price, the price on Ebay and our official website increase 15%. If you buy larger tent 150x150x200cm, it will be more economic :slide::slide:

Back
Top Bottom