Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I saw Mars300 growing pictures frm Rooster, Bradley1992,JayCseed...

Yes, they are using our 300W and plants grow happy with it. But they are not as active as before, I am not sure if it is the problem of upgraded 420 website. :confused:

Good afternoon. I’ve been meaning to stop here for a good while and enthuse about the upgrade of your 27”x27” tents. A couple years ago I purchased two of the previous offering, and then last year I grabbed another in the revamping of my grow. I’ve found the smaller tents more accommodating in my limited space than the 4x4 that’s packed away in my storage area.

The three tents line one wall of my bedroom. Being only 27" deep makes them easy to hide behind the curtains. The fan and filter for all three tents sits above the middle tent, a special construction to get them out of the limited space available inside these smaller tents. The headroom is only 5.5 feet.

From here you can see the major difference in the tent designs. The tents on the right are the previous model, and they both have light leaks in the zippers.

The new model has no light leaks anywhere. They weren't a problem with the other two tents, but as a grower, this improvement was greatly appreciated.

Another great new feature is the viewing window.

No light leaks at all here.

The strap attached to the interior is in the perfect position to tie off to the exterior strap. More on that in a minute. :battingeyelashes:

The tent also came with a wonderful pouch that can be hung inside to hold supplies.

Clips attach to companion clips inside the tent. I haven't a use for this at the moment. I keep nothing but plants, bananas for the ripening encouragement, and humidifiers in my tents, none of which require a pouch. I keep it nearby in case it's needed.

The zippers are studier too.

The exterior strap is my favorite feature, something sorely missing on the previous model. How frustrating is it to have to find a way to keep the flap open while you're working in the tent? Not any more. :yahoo: I'm still waiting on the inspiration to attach a strap on the other two tents. Too lazy to make it happen yet. :battingeyelashes:

I'm also fond of the new interior surface. This is the new surface...

...versus the old one.

You can't really tell the difference from these pictures, but my perception is that the new surface throws the light more efficiently.

Both interior surfaces are effective illuminating these happy girls.

All in all, an excellent upgrade, with no increase in the price. We appreciate being heard and responded to. Thank you for this attention to detail

Thanks for your patient and professional feedback for Mars grow tents SweetSue. :thanks: :thumb:
We are upgrading our products as our customers' suggestion.

We upgraded marsII series this year. Wish you had chance to try this model to know the progress of led technology.

The light panels are certainly enticing. Maybe someday I'll have a chance to try one out.

The light panels are certainly enticing. Maybe someday I'll have a chance to try one out.

We have lights COB and upgraded marsII400, anyof them can be used with your small tent, when you start your new grow journal in Sep., pls tell me, I will help you

Hey, this is advantages of upgraded marsII series lights :cheer:

Upgraded lights have no glasses, penetration is deeper;
No lens outside of leds
MarsII400 and 900 have daisy chain, marsII1600 is very powerful, it has no daisy chain function or it will be dangerous
We add reflective stripes to reflect light
We use SMD tech, the heat dissipation is better and leds have longer lifespan

Good afternoon. I’ve been meaning to stop here for a good while and enthuse about the upgrade of your 27”x27” tents. A couple years ago I purchased two of the previous offering, and then last year I grabbed another in the revamping of my grow. I’ve found the smaller tents more accommodating in my limited space than the 4x4 that’s packed away in my storage area.

The three tents line one wall of my bedroom. Being only 27" deep makes them easy to hide behind the curtains. The fan and filter for all three tents sits above the middle tent, a special construction to get them out of the limited space available inside these smaller tents. The headroom is only 5.5 feet.

From here you can see the major difference in the tent designs. The tents on the right are the previous model, and they both have light leaks in the zippers.

The new model has no light leaks anywhere. They weren't a problem with the other two tents, but as a grower, this improvement was greatly appreciated.

Another great new feature is the viewing window.

No light leaks at all here.

The strap attached to the interior is in the perfect position to tie off to the exterior strap. More on that in a minute. :battingeyelashes:

The tent also came with a wonderful pouch that can be hung inside to hold supplies.

Clips attach to companion clips inside the tent. I haven't a use for this at the moment. I keep nothing but plants, bananas for the ripening encouragement, and humidifiers in my tents, none of which require a pouch. I keep it nearby in case it's needed.

The zippers are studier too.

The exterior strap is my favorite feature, something sorely missing on the previous model. How frustrating is it to have to find a way to keep the flap open while you're working in the tent? Not any more. :yahoo: I'm still waiting on the inspiration to attach a strap on the other two tents. Too lazy to make it happen yet.

I'm also fond of the new interior surface. This is the new surface...

...versus the old one.

You can't really tell the difference from these pictures, but my perception is that the new surface throws the light more efficiently.

All in all, an excellent upgrade, with no increase in the price. We appreciate being heard and responded to. Thank you for this attention to detail

How about the pole diameter SweetSue? Is it strong enough?

Hey, this is advantages of upgraded marsII series lights :cheer:

Upgraded lights have no glasses, penetration is deeper;
No lens outside of leds
MarsII400 and 900 have daisy chain, marsII1600 is very powerful, it has no daisy chain function or it will be dangerous
We add reflective stripes to reflect light
We use SMD tech, the heat dissipation is better and leds have longer lifespan
The new design is wonderful and it is well built

The new design is wonderful and it is well built

It has longer lifespan. without lens, the leds has less possibility to burn out compared with the old model

Back
Top Bottom