Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I may take part in mars cup. Depending on the prizes. I like more lights and tents sof who knows.

May I know if you have any suggestion about our competition?

The link is in my post above... how deep does your led penetrate is link.
I clicked that link. It is in another forum, I think is is banned to share another forum information on 420.

This is a BlueBerry kush auto from seedman seeds..she grew short and bushy..pruduced 7 oz of amazing sweet and smooth smoke.just was a awesome plant.grown under Mars II 1200...peace as always

I am sure you guys know how to do a contest. All the last ones went off without any problems so you guys are doing fine.

Yes, we hold the contest before, the problem is that many growers did not know it until it ended.

Maybe a contest that doesn’t allow peofessionals. Last contest I didn’t bother to enter because some guys had thousands of dollars worth of cameras and bragging about how professional they are. I have no chance to compete with that.

Maybe a contest that doesn’t allow peofessionals. Last contest I didn’t bother to enter because some guys had thousands of dollars worth of cameras and bragging about how professional they are. I have no chance to compete with that.

Thanks for your opinion DrDoob. :thanks:
How could we judge if the pictures are taken by professional cameras?

Thanks for your opinion DrDoob. :thanks:
How could we judge if the pictures are taken by professional cameras?
I don’t know. I just know when people started posting photos of their super expensive video equipment that they were going to use in the contest I got intimidated and never bothered to enter, I just have a phone.

Maybe having two categories one for pros and one for amatures that make everyone feel like they have a chance to win.

I don’t know. I just know when people started posting photos of their super expensive video equipment that they were going to use in the contest I got intimidated and never bothered to enter, I just have a phone.

Maybe having two categories one for pros and one for amatures that make everyone feel like they have a chance to win.

I also use phone to take pictures, it can still make clear and beautiful pictures. I will go to Lantern show today, I will share pictures with you later.
If we have two categories, will some of the pros won't admit they use professional camera to add this catalogue?

I also use phone to take pictures, it can still make clear and beautiful pictures. I will go to Lantern show today, I will share pictures with you later.
If we have two categories, will some of the pros won't admit they use professional camera to add this catalogue?
I was thinking specifically of videos. Phones can indeed take great photos. Videos and video editing is much harder. I’m just saying why I personally didn’t bother to enter your contest last time. People were posting about all their expensive professional equipment that they were going to use to win the contest. I felt like I wouldn’t even have a chance, so I didn’t enter.

You asked for pictures. I have a few more but here's a few. Some of a purple pheno Bubba and one of a sativa dom Bubba kush non purple. 9 weeks of flower. Mars 96 reflectors and there were a couple other lights added to the room for extra as there wasn't enough reflector to fill the space for flower, was enough for veg until I exceeded light footprint.

Team, let it be known that the little guy such as myself went up against the "professionals" in the last Mars-Hydro Cup. My entry was in the journal category and won best journal. So with this company's contests anyone can win. All it takes is the right set of photos of our wonderful plants. Don't allow anyone's equipment intimidate you all from even trying. Go for it team. Love my Mars-Hydro equipment and this community. Grow on!

I was thinking specifically of videos. Phones can indeed take great photos. Videos and video editing is much harder. I’m just saying why I personally didn’t bother to enter your contest last time. People were posting about all their expensive professional equipment that they were going to use to win the contest. I felt like I wouldn’t even have a chance, so I didn’t enter.

Professional equipment will make videos looks better. But I think people pay attention to the plants, do you think so?

You asked for pictures. I have a few more but here's a few. Some of a purple pheno Bubba and one of a sativa dom Bubba kush non purple. 9 weeks of flower. Mars 96 reflectors and there were a couple other lights added to the room for extra as there wasn't enough reflector to fill the space for flower, was enough for veg until I exceeded light footprint.

Those buds looks delicious :thanks: :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Will you put them in the active carbon bags after you harvest them?

Back
Top Bottom