Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Team, let it be known that the little guy such as myself went up against the "professionals" in the last Mars-Hydro Cup. My entry was in the journal category and won best journal. So with this company's contests anyone can win. All it takes is the right set of photos of our wonderful plants. Don't allow anyone's equipment intimidate you all from even trying. Go for it team. Love my Mars-Hydro equipment and this community. Grow on!

Thank you Tryan2grow1. You shared beautiful pictures with us in last contest. :thanks:
Are you busy these days? I went to Lantern show yesterday, the following is beautiful pictures t share with you.

Active carbon bags? Usually jars or bags I guess. It is a very sweet smelling beast. Had a few white widdow looked just as good. The one there is about 3 and a half feet tall. That is just some top pics. Not even scratching the whole plant. 6 plants filled or overfill ed a 4x6 tent. I like the idea the other guy had of having 2 or 3 contests. Maybe best category based on light model or plant category or bud, best picture ect.....

Active carbon bags? Usually jars or bags I guess. It is a very sweet smelling beast. Had a few white widdow looked just as good. The one there is about 3 and a half feet tall. That is just some top pics. Not even scratching the whole plant. 6 plants filled or overfill ed a 4x6 tent. I like the idea the other guy had of having 2 or 3 contests. Maybe best category based on light model or plant category or bud, best picture ect.....

We produced active carbon bag, we will put it on our website today. :cheer:
Last time, we set journals, pictures and videos as three different category. If you have no professional camera to take videos, you can take part in journal or picture contest.

Very nice. Must be fun looking at all the displays.
The lantern was made by hand. This show only hold for one to two months each year.

Nice to see the lanterns. In the contest try some different catagories instead of previous contest ones maybe. Maybe biggest bud, most color or something.

Nice to see the lanterns. In the contest try some different catagories instead of previous contest ones maybe. Maybe biggest bud, most color or something.

If the bud size and color is related with strain? :love:

Local starin known as gorilla punch just starting week 4 of flower today in a 4×4 Mars tent under my original Mars ll 900

:thanks: :goodjob: Did you know we upgraded marsII 900, goof1987?

Back
Top Bottom