Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The grower need you guys help.

"Hi all i have some royal gorrila plants.

topped them about 4 days ago.

all apart from 1 of them have grown new tops and have grown more undergrowth but the other has barely grown any new growth and just seems to have stretched.
any ideas?
And this one has hardly grown anything except get taller?
should i just wait longer ?"

I would wait, and see if she starts growing again.

Is this an auto-flower plant or a photoperiod plant?

I would wait, and see if she starts growing again.

Is this an auto-flower plant or a photoperiod plant?

it is an auto-flower plant

it is an auto-flower plant
I figure it's 14-21 days old. That is the perfect time to top an auto-flower plant. Sometimes they slow down after topping for a few days. Not all auto-flower plants do well with topping.

I figure it's 14-21 days old. That is the perfect time to top an auto-flower plant. Sometimes they slow down after topping for a few days. Not all auto-flower plants do well with topping.
:thanks: Will topping help increase the yields of auto flower plant?

:thanks: Will topping help increase the yields of auto flower plant?
Yes, but you have to judge the plant and its growth. If the plant is slow, it is better to not top it. If the plant is growing fast, usually the topping will not slow it any.

Topping makes the flower sites even out and have a flat top on the plant. Wider instead of taller. You should also research low stress training (LST). That is another good way to get more yields of an auto-flower plant.

Yes, but you have to judge the plant and its growth. If the plant is slow, it is better to not top it. If the plant is growing fast, usually the topping will not slow it any.

Topping makes the flower sites even out and have a flat top on the plant. Wider instead of taller. You should also research low stress training (LST). That is another good way to get more yields of an auto-flower plant.

I will ask that grower to practice on one plant in the crop only, this is his first time growing :thanks:

I will ask that grower to practice on one plant in the crop only, this is his first time growing :thanks:
Just remind that grower, that every human must start learning somewhere. We learn from mistakes. :thumb:

The grower has upped the water amount to each plant now as he saw signs of marginal under-watering.
All three plants are confirmed female and are growing bud sites like crazy.

UPDATE: Day 32
Both of the smaller girls are moving into flower very quickly, the big girl is not yet showing sex however it is showing the growth and colour change associated with pre-flower, has anyone experienced that before? iv never seen it.

UPDATE: Day 39
I did some light defoliation yesterday and a full flush ready for the bloom nutes next watering.
All of the bud sites are really starting to come up fast. :cheer:

Hey, Happy 420 :cheer: :circle-of-love:

Our 420 promotion will begin several hours later. If you have any new demands, you can use discount codes"Cathy" to get 10% off.

Back
Top Bottom