Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi @SmokeSara :):cool: .So one ques,t in first about coverage company said 90cmX60cm ,now i see on web that you says 120cmx60cm so what is on do you guys improve panel?I resize my grow room ,we spoke about that earlier , from 70x70x200 to 160x70x200cm. I add Hans LED cause of earlier malfunction:( on my Pro II 160 so i was little scare to buy another one light .:peace::peace:
I use Bio bizz All mix soil + Bio grow, BiooBloom, Top Max and Bio Heaven
AN Cal-Mag,Atami Alga -C
No nutes add for now!!
4 X Super Skunk #1 Sensi seed
Day 13 18/6
Day 23

2 X Super Skunk #1 Sensi seed under Mars Pro II 160 :cool:

Day 28
Another 2 Skunk #1 in same growroom under Hans panel 180 W
Day 28 https://i.imgur.com/NbFXRpe.jpg It looks like that under Mars 160 pro II is more foliage and they are like little bush but i did LST i dont like christmas tree figure.Under Hans interval between internods is bigger and they are tall.
Enjoy

Sorted my bro just a tad to much heat opened a vent in my tent up and she’s reaching for the sky now i can sit back and relax

Great to know that. :thumb: Good luck to you. :goodluck:
Keep updated :cheer:

Hi @SmokeSara :):cool: .So one ques,t in first about coverage company said 90cmX60cm ,now i see on web that you says 120cmx60cm so what is on do you guys improve panel?I resize my grow room ,we spoke about that earlier , from 70x70x200 to 160x70x200cm. I add Hans LED cause of earlier malfunction:( on my Pro II 160 so i was little scare to buy another one light .:peace::peace:
I use Bio bizz All mix soil + Bio grow, BiooBloom, Top Max and Bio Heaven
AN Cal-Mag,Atami Alga -C
No nutes add for now!!
4 X Super Skunk #1 Sensi seed
Day 13 18/6
Day 23

2 X Super Skunk #1 Sensi seed under Mars Pro II 160 :cool:

Day 28
Another 2 Skunk #1 in same growroom under Hans panel 180 W
Day 28 https://i.imgur.com/NbFXRpe.jpg It looks like that under Mars 160 pro II is more foliage and they are like little bush but i did LST i dont like christmas tree figure.Under Hans interval between internods is bigger and they are tall.
Enjoy

As our customers' feebback, one propII160 can work well for 120x60cm tent.
May I know your tent size and Hans Led coverage?

Two different similar areas photographed today on the morning of day 35 of flower. These girls are now half way through flower! Still looks like the right side is winning but the left side is beautiful also :cheer:

Well, there may not flowers on the plant right now. Wouldn't be until about August or so......well after June 21st in AZ. So it could be marijuana or hemp.

As our customers' feebback, one propII160 can work well for 120x60cm tent.
May I know your tent size and Hans Led coverage?
My growsize is 160X70X200cm.
Hans 180w
  • Recommended maximum grow area 80*100 cm, 32" * 39"
  • 6 Cree XPGDWT-JE3 Cool White, 20 Cree XPEBRD 801 Red, 11 Cree XPGDWT-G7E Neutral White, 12 Cree XPEBRO 901 Red Orange and 4 Cree XPE EPR 901 DeepRed Led's
  • Nice plant you have Sara

I sent you a quite long email. I know why they break now. I had a feeling it would be this reason, so I paid attention this time. Not sure it's helpful or not, but I gave you the full report

No need to go through the warranty error seeking routine my friend. They don't have a warranty anymore and I already know which parts I need to buy. I repaired so many of these lamps now

Hi everyone. I was onto sara and she suggested I come here for advise since there is a wealth of knowledge here that I didn't know about! I'm growing 1 northern Lights and 2 Cinderella 99's. I think they need cal mag which I bought today. I'm told they are needed with LED lighting for some reason. I grew C99's before under 2 CFL's without a problem but the yield was low and the the plants looked stretched.
Anyway here are a few pics.

All 3 today. I originally planted 1 of each but the original C99 didn't look like it was germinating properly so I planted another. It pulled through and was named freakshow. The leaves look like rocket!

The NL started getting something on the lower fan leaves that then started dying so I cut them off. Lately the newer growth looks deficient.

Freakshow. Aside from the shape of the leaves she has yellowing.

The other C99 which is from the same pack of seeds is a lot better but starting to get a bit of yellowing.

I'm gonna give this cal mag a try and keep my fingers crossed.I haven't fed them in over a week. I'm waiting on a pH meter and tds meter but the pH runoff using litmus paper was about 7 so i put in pH down 2 days ago. Any thoughts? If it is the cal mag I presume I will have to wait for new growth to judge its effectiveness. Or will I?
Thanks,
Thirsty.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom