Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Just doing a drive-by.... Pretty soon I'll be doing that test drive with LEDs this summer. I'm going to do one larger plant with the 1600 and I'm going to put a 1500 watter on the other side,,, if temps will allow...... Figure that will be a good test... GL Ya'll

:thanks: What 1500 watt light you will use?

Do you people thing that ladys are ready to switch to12/12 or maybe couple more days on 18/6 ??Ty

It's really whatever you decide , but here's one way to look at it. The longer the veg the bigger the yield. :yahoo:

I got email for help: I'm a week from harvest and I think i just found some nanners. Did she herm on me? And should I just harvest now or will I be ok to wait. Or should I just cut them off. Please help. Thank you all. Do you have any suggestion?

I got email for help: I'm a week from harvest and I think i just found some nanners. Did she herm on me? And should I just harvest now or will I be ok to wait. Or should I just cut them off. Please help. Thank you all. Do you have any suggestion?
If your a week from harvest don't worry about

Alrite, Considering the value for money i have gotten from my Mars II 400w i think its only right i share a few grows in here. I have been using the light for 2 years now with zero problems or faults, Still works like a champ brand new out the box.

Every plant grown has given me fat tight frosty buds. I had an unbranded light for my first grow and the massive difference getting the Mars made was night and day. My first grow gave me a return of 36g with the unbranded, my second grow with the Mars II 400w returned me 121g with the the same strain and growbox.

I would also like to mention the staff at Mars are great for quick replys and try help with any questions or suggestions you may have. Customer service also a bonus when buying anything.

If i could afford it i would upgrade to one of Mars stronger lights tomorrow and i know i would get my moneys worth. Unfortunately it will be quite some time before i will have cash to spare but i am incredibly happy with the light i have as it is doing a wonderful job.

Anyway, here is a few plants. I havent took pictures of all my grows but here is a few that i have.

Northern lights

full

full

Auto White Widow

full

full

full

full

C99
My current grow just now.

full

full

Worth every single $
Keep up the good work Mars :goodjob:

Alrite, Considering the value for money i have gotten from my Mars II 400w i think its only right i share a few grows in here. I have been using the light for 2 years now with zero problems or faults, Still works like a champ brand new out the box.

Every plant grown has given me fat tight frosty buds. I had an unbranded light for my first grow and the massive difference getting the Mars made was night and day. My first grow gave me a return of 36g with the unbranded, my second grow with the Mars II 400w returned me 121g with the the same strain and growbox.

I would also like to mention the staff at Mars are great for quick replys and try help with any questions or suggestions you may have. Customer service also a bonus when buying anything.

If i could afford it i would upgrade to one of Mars stronger lights tomorrow and i know i would get my moneys worth. Unfortunately it will be quite some time before i will have cash to spare but i am incredibly happy with the light i have as it is doing a wonderful job.

Anyway, here is a few plants. I havent took pictures of all my grows but here is a few that i have.

Northern lights

full

full

Auto White Widow

full

full

full

full

C99

full

full

Worth every single $

Northern lights

full

full

Auto White Widow

full

full

full

full

C99

full

full

Worth every single $

Thanks for your support, I am very happy to know our marsII400 help you harvest well.:thanks:
We upgraded marsII 400 recently, the following is advantages of marsII400:
Upgraded lights have no glasses, penetration is deeper;
No lens outside of leds; We add reflective stripes to reflect light
MarsII400 and 900 have daisy chain, marsII1600 is very powerful, it has no daisy chain function or it will be dangerous
We use SMD tech, the heat dissipation is better and leds have longer lifespan:cheer:

Are you interested in upgraded marsII 400?

Northern lights

full

full

Auto White Widow

full

full

full

full

C99

full

full