Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Man sry i add nutes in day 32 , then i spot leaves change in day 36 sry.She react well to nutes no burn.inthing my problwm is light burn !!

Not sure about light burn man, although maybe u have a stronger light than me. Damn i kinda miss this old growbox lol but i got zero light burn with this.

Looks more of a nute/ph etc problem but there is more experienced guys around here than me.

full

Thanks for your support, I am very happy to know our marsII400 help you harvest well.:thanks:
We upgraded marsII 400 recently, the following is advantages of marsII400:
Upgraded lights have no glasses, penetration is deeper;
No lens outside of leds; We add reflective stripes to reflect light
MarsII400 and 900 have daisy chain, marsII1600 is very powerful, it has no daisy chain function or it will be dangerous
We use SMD tech, the heat dissipation is better and leds have longer lifespan:cheer:

Are you interested in upgraded marsII 400?

Yeah i still have the old model then with the glass screen but it sounds good. I would be very interested when i get the money to grab one.

The one thing i have always noticed about Mars is you are always trying to better what you have. It's a nice touch:goodjob:

Yeah i still have the old model then with the glass screen but it sounds good. I would be very interested when i get the money to grab one.

The one thing i have always noticed about Mars is you are always trying to better what you have. It's a nice touch:goodjob:

We have upgraded marsII400 in some warehouses. When you need it, pls contact me for stock information and best price.

Not sure about light burn man, although maybe u have a stronger light than me. Damn i kinda miss this old growbox lol but i got zero light burn with this.

Looks more of a nute/ph etc problem but there is more experienced guys around here than me.
That skunk was under Hans 180w ( only cree led,that panel is more powerfull and burn leaves if hangig distance is do close.

I should add,, the bulb for the 1500 watter is about 1 year old. So she ain't what she use to be. Normally I run 2, 1500 on 4 foot light rails, in the fall, winter and spring. And switch out to 2, 1000 watters in dead summer. That's the other part I what to see,, if I split the room, what the temps going to do? Who knows,, I might even get 3 more for next year,, if the work out.

here's an Update of my White Widow and Blue Mystic grown under the Mars ll 700w. Week 7
IMG_398115.JPG
IMG_398420.JPG
IMG_398518.JPG
IMG_398215.JPG
IMG_398314.JPG
I am always impressed by the quality and quantity my Mars Hydro II as well. My first time Growing was 4 White Widow Fems by Crop King Seeds in my 2x2 Cabinet under a 200 watt CFL bulb. if U look under my handle CabinetGrower here on 420 u will see said Grow.

45 cm .that skunk was under Hans and hans had more powerfull led and burn leaves if hanging distance is to close. I think that is my problem .Maybe some expe. growers will see my post and help

45cm is normal distance from plants when you use Mars lights. If your two lights are too powerful for your girls, you can hang the lights higher.

I use the Master Blaster 1500 watter HPS from Galaxy, comes out with 206,000 lum. GL and
Expect your comparison growing under mars and HPS :cheer:

I should add,, the bulb for the 1500 watter is about 1 year old. So she ain't what she use to be. Normally I run 2, 1500 on 4 foot light rails, in the fall, winter and spring. And switch out to 2, 1000 watters in dead summer. That's the other part I what to see,, if I split the room, what the temps going to do? Who knows,, I might even get 3 more for next year,, if the work out.

HPS produce more heat. The temperature is very high in summer, why you don't only use led to grow?

I am always impressed by the quality and quantity my Mars Hydro II as well. My first time Growing was 4 White Widow Fems by Crop King Seeds in my 2x2 Cabinet under a 200 watt CFL bulb. if U look under my handle CabinetGrower here on 420 u will see said Grow.

If you use led to grow in 2'x2', 100W--150W led can work.

Back
Top Bottom