Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Day 50 now

Cut out the Nitro last week, Only been feeding bloom and will be starting straight water tomorrow for 2 weeks. Almost there:cool:

full

Here you go @SmokeSara as promised. An update on my Dwarf Low Flyer from @CropKingSeeds. They were put under the Mars ECO 49 43 days ago after being under T5’s for 4 weeks.

And here she is now after 7 weeks under the Mars light (73 days from seed) with 2 2 foot t5’s horizontally as side light.
The Mars light made a huge difference providing a nice spectrum for flowering. The plant itself is under a foot tall (remember it’s a dwarf lol) but is full from the top to the bottom with very thick and dense buds with lots of crystals. Considering this is not a high THC plant I’m very impressed with the results. I’ve already ordered a second ECO 49 for this tent and am just trying to find something nice to sit in the middle between the 2. I’d recommend this light for smaller stealth style grows as a stand-alone or to be daisy chained in a larger tent with a SCROG.
She’s been in the dark for a few days now and is getting chopped tomorrow. Can’t wait to give you an update on the smoke Sara ;)

you have some great grows under your belt! Thanks for linking me to that
Thank you for noticing and I must admit that is one very healthy and happy looking bunch of nuggage you’ve got there. You have been doing something very right to get Buds like those there my friend. I’m going to keep my eye on just what it is and I bet as with many a previous journal I have browsed through learn something else about Growing I didn’t know before doing so. Now that I have an iPhone 6 I should have no problems uploading my photos to catch everyone up on my current project of which I have to say is going Grrrreat! I hope that you can checkout the Grow as well.

Sincerely Don.
Here you go @SmokeSara as promised. An update on my Dwarf Low Flyer from @CropKingSeeds. They were put under the Mars ECO 49 43 days ago after being under T5’s for 4 weeks.

And here she is now after 7 weeks under the Mars light (73 days from seed) with 2 2 foot t5’s horizontally as side light.
The Mars light made a huge difference providing a nice spectrum for flowering. The plant itself is under a foot tall (remember it’s a dwarf lol) but is full from the top to the bottom with very thick and dense buds with lots of crystals. Considering this is not a high THC plant I’m very impressed with the results. I’ve already ordered a second ECO 49 for this tent and am just trying to find something nice to sit in the middle between the 2. I’d recommend this light for smaller stealth style grows as a stand-alone or to be daisy chained in a larger tent with a SCROG.
She’s been in the dark for a few days now and is getting chopped tomorrow. Can’t wait to give you an update on the smoke Sara ;)
OMG! “That right there is what I’m talkin bout” Namaste. I’m truly humbled as as we all know well it’s much more than the light that produces such Primo Nuggage Eh!

Sweet Mother of God “look at the Nugs on that Gorgeous Lady” Once again I’m Humbled by such a wonderful yield and I look very much forward to seeing how you or if you flush your Princess and how do you cure Her?

Thanks very much man. Considering people's reviews on G13 C99 range from worst grow ever to just flat out terrible, I gotta say im happy enough with her. Plus she was a freebie so no harm done either way.

Flush has just started with plain water, maybe in a few days run a one off florakleen through her then back to straight ph water till the end.

Just the good old hang,dry and jar for cure. It has not failed me yet so stick to what you know right? :D .

What you people use for your plants?
Did you import any liquid products? My customer in Thailand wants to import nutrient, but shipping liquid is a problem for him.

Day 50 now

Cut out the Nitro last week, Only been feeding bloom and will be starting straight water tomorrow for 2 weeks. Almost there:cool:

full

Good update, it shows a good harvest soon :thumb:

Your girls are happy under ECO49. :cheer:
We produce this series light to replace mars300 and 600, wish more people like the new lights.

Mars Hydro would like to design new T-shirt, do you have any good idea? Share your creative, bold, amazing designs with us, you will have a chance to win Free ProII 120.

Day 38 They looks better. Only water pH 6.3.

Hi vladomar i saw your post and i wanted to ask if you are sure you are giving your ladies enough water??
Some pots look very dry and they look like if they need water on most pictures. Also u wrote somewere u used 1.5 liter which seems quite low for those pot sizes.
I personally water the plants till a little bit of water comes out of the bottom of the pot. (not when they are really small)
Depending on how much she drinks i water then every 2 or 3 days. Havent gone wrong with this in years. Climate is also a factor so might be different for you.
Hope it might be helpfull.
Also i ordered a mars pro 2 cree 128 and will start growing with led for the 1st time and will report here once i will start growing.
Some of u have some very sexy lady pics in this thread can't wait to see more.
Have a great day y'all

They look alot healthier allready nice! Seems like the nutes did their job.
They are still "hanging" a bit but it looks healthy enough.
Last thing i can think off is temperature but they dont look too hot or cold.
When do you check (make pictures) of your plants?
When the lamp is just switched on or about to go off they kinda "sleep" and also hang their leaves.
But its looking like its going alot better.
Good luck from here!

Thank you for the warm welcome <3 . Looks like a nice bunch of people at marshydro and 420magazine!
I could post some pictures from my current grow. (1x Blue Haze in SCROG under 250W hps in a 2x2 tent),but its my last grow in HPS so im not sure if those are wanted here since its a MARS LED thread.
Greetings
PS.
I like the design number 1 alot for the t-shirts.

Back
Top Bottom