Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Good looking pics and info everyone really loves grow to heal me s tick picture I tuck a lot myself specially out door

I'm a big fan of my glasses... but I did had one issue... the screw kept backing out of one of the sides and I lost it but had to find another screw

I am sorry to hear that I will ask our factory to check if the screw is fixed well on glasses

Hey our Mars GiveAway in July ended, thanks for your support and participation. As our competition rules, the person who gets the most of "Like" under his post during our competition will be the winner.

I have checked the"Like" quantity, congratulations to Pennywise, he got 15 ''Like" to win the upgraded MarsII400.
Welcome to PM or email me your shipping address, I will send you prize upgraded marsII400 asap
Mars II 400 LED growing light good for medical plants in door hydroponic seeding growth flowering for sale,buy Mars II 400 LED growing light good for medical plants in door hydroponic seeding growth flowering - Mars Hydro

I would like to test a light
In currently running a sgrow led see photos attached

Attachments

• 20180722_154128.jpg
    20180722_154128.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 20180720_180630.jpg
    20180720_180630.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 146
Wow that's a shock! Thank you Mars Hydro and Thank you to everyone who took part.
Told you it was game over as soon as he posted lol

Been aroud here long enough notheless penny congrats on another victory .

Back
Top Bottom