Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Always love your sexy girls! :theband:
Thanks Sara

I have shared the contest on my wall and @InTheSheds as well. More pics will bb you soon .

#marshydrorock
Love to have a marshydro light. Heard great thing about them.dont have one myself but sure wont one.:drool::drool::adore:

Attachments

• 20181008_161024.jpg
    20181008_161024.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 41
Thanks Sara

I have shared the contest on my wall and @InTheSheds as well. More pics will bb you soon .
Thanks Kingjoe83, your the best! :thumb:

Absolutely! Thanks for giving the opportunity. I Wish I had some finished bud pictures to upload , I’m about 5 weeks behind. Things are looking great in their!! Thx, ‍♂️
Still very nice! :slide:If you have any better pictures coming, don't forget to share. :circle-of-love:

#marshydrorock
Love to have a marshydro light. Heard great thing about them.dont have one myself but sure wont one.:drool::drool::adore:
Nice Bud Layjr314, looks like you are going to harvest! :cheer: Hope you get great yield! And I am sure there will be chances you use Mars Hydro lights. ;)

No worries, sharing some good growing pictures like flowering will also do! ;)
I did send the post further though :)
Shall come in later, need better Internet to see my pictures.. Lol thank you Sara :hug:

#marshydrorocks !!
Early Miss
I would love to try out a mars light !! Definitely looking to expand my lighting options and adding in additional lighting ! Plus I just bought a second tent sooo we need more light(s)! lol
Hey Dutchman,:thumb: the girl looks great under your HPS light, looks like Chrysanthemum, and it is just the season they flowering. :D And wish you good luck on the giveaway contest! :D If you miss the winner, we still have Black Friday sales, lol :slide:

I'll enter, but this isn't my bud (or picture) - I shamelessly swiped it from Pinterest (article credit: Yum Yum Nugs). I can't swear it wasn't grown under a Mars-Hydro LED, though - because #marshydrorock(s);) .

By the way, is this what they mean by "head bud?"
full

I could nibble on that all night. . . .

I'll enter, but this isn't my bud (or picture) - I shamelessly swiped it from Pinterest (article credit: Yum Yum Nugs). I can't swear it wasn't grown under a Mars-Hydro LED, though - because #marshydrorock(s);) .

By the way, is this what they mean by "head bud?"

I could nibble on that all night. . . .
OMG, that is head bud! :drool::drool::drool::adore::adore::adore: Super!

I love a good contest and #marshydrorocks

When your in the garden, don’t forget your marshydro protective eye wear
Cool, you took better picture than ours! :circle-of-love: The plants looks green and healthy! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom