Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Congrats @SweetSue & other lucky winners! :high-five::welldone:

I know the contest is over, but just for @SmokeSara, I thought I'd share some Day 50 of 12/12 pics under Reflector 144's along with another #MARSHYDROROCKS! :)

full
Oh I love them a lot! They are going to finish soon right? Shall we have the data please. :Namaste:

sarah, pls, not sure if this is appropriate here,, but,,

could you tell me if these two mars hydro lights are the same one,,

Mars 600W LED Grow Light Panel Full Spectrum Hydro Veg Flower Indoor Plant Lamp | eBay

Mars Hydro 600W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum For Indoor Veg Flower Plant Lamp | eBay

and could you tell me ,, are those two lights the same as the 'eco' models ?

thank you and excuse my manners pls,,
Hi nivek, they are the same lights, we only have two white light, one is mars 300w, another is 600w. And ebay just has a lot stores, so different list for same one, :green_heart:
The ECO is different, it uses upgrated chips, no lens version, and saving more energy, works more efficient. :) :cool:

Looks like the previous version of the Mars 300 to me. The ECO models appear to be in a black aluminum case instead of a white one. See the product page on their website - which also shows the old style one that they're selling for $5 (with a $1,000 purchase) as part of their current sale, the second one down from the top.
Mars Hydro ECO LED grow Light - Mars Hydro
Thank you TS, you know us a lot! :D:D:D

ok,, dug this up,, not sure if this is what you saw ,, mr soul,, but,, this is a comparison of the one on ebay and the eco one on the mars site

the mars eco,,

Mars ECO 600W Led Grow Light for Beginner-Mars Hydro for sale,buy Mars ECO 600W Led Grow Light for Beginner-Mars Hydro - Mars Hydro

and the ebay old style

Mars 600W LED Grow Light Panel Full Spectrum Hydro Veg Flower Indoor Plant Lamp | eBay

the ebay one much more powerful,, or am i seeing things wrong,, no good at this math

edit: oh geez,, i thot this would show the light pattern charts for both,, they are there, but need some diggin,, not important

the old style 50 % more powerful and twice the size of coverage,, hmmmm, kinda likin this one for the price,, old style is cool,, i am old, i am cool,,

i would never consider the eco version,,
Why not ECO, hmmm, we have now on other forums they are talking only ECO panels,. they have it and like them a lot, the growing. Haha, it is less energy using, and LED is aim to save energy. And in future, more and more panels will be less powerful but same efficient. peace. :Namaste: See some feedback of the ECO panels below:
But white panel is still hot version since it is cheap and have prooved quality and growing result, lol :cool: Just the chips is old school
IMG_20180831_000100.jpg

IMG_20180831_000410.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

Why not ECO, hmmm, we have now on other forums they are talking only ECO panels,. they have it and like them a lot, the growing. Haha, it is less energy using, and LED is aim to save energy. And in future, more and more panels will be less powerful but same efficient. peace. :Namaste: See some feedback of the ECO panels below:
But white panel is still hot version since it is cheap and have prooved quality and growing result, lol :cool: Just the chips is old school
IMG_20180831_000100.jpg

IMG_20180831_000410.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg
If it’s not a Mars, it’s not a Grow Light! #marsrocks :yummy::slide:

If it’s not a Mars, it’s not a Grow Light! #marsrocks :yummy::slide:
Thanks a lot Sounthern growers, :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love: We cannot say we are the NO. 1, but trying to be the most cost efficient one, :thanks:

And our Black Friday Sales is going to end in one days! :circle-of-love: Feel free to order, might be the most cheapest around the year :surf:
10 % OFF on all the panels expect for ECO, with coupon code: BlackFriday!
With order more than 1000USD after discounted, you can get a Mars 300 at only 5USD, Peace!
Bf SALES 2.jpg

Thanks a lot Sounthern growers, :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love: We cannot say we are the NO. 1, but trying to be the most cost efficient one, :thanks:
Absolutely! These 2- 300w Hydro LED’s are rocking for this Canadian! Highly recommended for a 4x4x5H tent. Can’t get much greener in there!! ;):yummy: Cheers!

/QUOTE]
i would not go eco for the reason that the info states for 'beginners', which i am not,, tho a reason of ego if anything,, but sarah,, the coverage pattern , the pink chart showing coverage,, the white non eco coverage is near double strength than the eco model.

is my thinking incorrect?

Absolutely! These 2- 300w Hydro LED’s are rocking for this Canadian! Highly recommended for a 4x4x5H tent. Can’t get much greener in there!! ;):yummy: Cheers!
Happy growing! Feel free to share the growing here :D :green_heart:

i would not go eco for the reason that the info states for 'beginners', which i am not,, tho a reason of ego if anything,, but sarah,, the coverage pattern , the pink chart showing coverage,, the white non eco coverage is near double strength than the eco model.

is my thinking incorrect?

Hi nivek, I can explain that. For beginer doesn't mean the panel cannot work great, just for its price. Usually beginers might use cheapers ones to test growing and gain experience, and don't want invest too much money in it. So actually mars white version and eco are all for " Beginners ", or if you don't like this, we can say for bugest growers, and the ECO series is aim to replace the white lights, so it is an upgration.:green_heart:

For coverage, on our official website, we usually mention the real coverage, no exaggeration, and for flowering. Because most of the growers are using the lights for whole grow, and the light coverage differs based on the hanging height, during veg, plants don't need that much light, you hang the light higher, and the coverage is bigger, while during flowering, you hang the light lower, the coverage is smaller. The ECO 600 is actually a little bigger than the Mars 600, white version, so actually the coverage won't be less than the white ones for sure. But on ebay or amazon, these thirdparty platforms, there are many competitors, and online selling is kinda rat race you need to make things exaggeration, ppl are looking at it, so they have to write data higher. It is just like on ebay amazon, you found many many 1000w, 2000w lights, but actually they are just 200~300w, far from its advertising ones. And since the ECO we are selling as well, we were asking them to unified the data, so on ebay, their data might also be the same as on our official website. I hope I explain this clear. :Namaste:

I believe many of you don't know Mars Hydro anti-smell bags. Here is a review on 420 magazine we just received from @HonestGR :bong:
Mars Hydro Anti-Smeel Bag review
It can really prevent the smell going out, even the dog cannot smell it. :yummy: Do you like it? :ganjamon::ganjamon:
1543283350990.png

MH-smell proof bag.jpg

MH-anti-smell bag.jpg

thank you Sarah,, for your excellent reply to my inquiry,,

cheers

thank you Sarah,, for your excellent reply to my inquiry,,

cheers
Your welcome ;) Working in a company for too long makes me know a little more than other ones, haha :surf:

Any Canadian Growers here?
We have several Mars Hydro Grow Bar left in Canada warehouse, now on sales, price very nice, anyone interested, please PM us! Best choice for side lighting.
IMG_4441.JPG

Back
Top Bottom