Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The price is really nice, 50% off, quanitity limited, and only for Canada growers. Anyone interested, just let me know.
Bar24-60cm: 4pcs left 43USD/pc
Bar24-120cm 12pcs left 55USD/pc
Bar48-120cm 12pcs left. 75USD/pc
Imagen 166.jpg

Any Canadian Growers here?
We have several Mars Hydro Grow Bar left in Canada warehouse, now on sales, price very nice, anyone interested, please PM us! Best choice for side lighting.
IMG_4441.JPG
There are a few @FeloniousPunk is looking for repairs.. Do you provide that in the store there?
Also, you provide excellent customer service @SmokeSara that is why we love you.

Hi AngryBird, we have repair center in Canada,:circle-of-love: @FeloniousPunk please send email to us: solutions@mars-hydro.com with the purchase record and the light picture so that our service can help you accordingly! :high-five:And Thank you again AngryBird for such kind and sweet words, make my day. :love::love::love:
There are a few @FeloniousPunk is looking for repairs.. Do you provide that in the store there?
Also, you provide excellent customer service @SmokeSara that is why we love you.

I think the picture is not taken at the same time. Just like the buds under the Mars II 900. :D Definitely not taken from same time, lol
Compared to that lotto ticket in the background, that bud is HUGE!:oops::goodjob:

Good news for Canadian growers, we finally have some items available now!
ECO 300/600
MARS II 400/900/1600
Mars pro II 128/256/120
COB and 4x8 tent
Full stock will arrive within 15 days if custom clearance is successful. ❤️❤️❤️
www.mars-hydro.com

And guess which light the plants are under. :D
1543478936814.png

Okay, feedback time:
Mars Hydro II 400 - owen cross Critical Cookies F1 ( Critical+2,0 x Girl Scout Cookies) autoflower 65 Day 20/4
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

1543546739439.png

Okay, feedback time:
Mars Hydro II 400 - owen cross Critical Cookies F1 ( Critical+2,0 x Girl Scout Cookies) autoflower 65 Day 20/4
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

1543546739439.png
feedback. looks beautiful smokesara , not as beautiful as my "marshydro monkey with green afro"(see pic). My prize arrived today from your competition. stoked here. they will be brilliant to save my eyes from my tired, old , worn out , costly to run , hps light setup !!!. heehee
Thanks Mars and Smokesara
20181130_174110.jpg
20181130_173912.jpg

Anyone have any pictures of a 3'x3' garden lit by (only) a single Mars II 900? I know the guy that @SweetSue won/donated her prize for/to, and he asked me what kind of... How well it would perform, lol. I figured the easiest thing would be to send him a picture or three. Extra points if the plants happen to be deep in the flowering cycle.

feedback. looks beautiful smokesara , not as beautiful as my "marshydro monkey with green afro"(see pic). My prize arrived today from your competition. stoked here. they will be brilliant to save my eyes from my tired, old , worn out , costly to run , hps light setup !!!. heehee
Thanks Mars and Smokesara
20181130_174110.jpg
Looks quite high-end glasses, haha ! Thanks for the sharing! :yahoo:

Anyone have any pictures of a 3'x3' garden lit by (only) a single Mars II 900? I know the guy that @SweetSue won/donated her prize for/to, and he asked me what kind of... How well it would perform, lol. I figured the easiest thing would be to send him a picture or three. Extra points if the plants happen to be deep in the flowering cycle.
Let me check, oh, here is a few!
4J7I%C2HYHGN`QXRBG2CN42.png

Mars II 900 upgrade.png

Back
Top Bottom