Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So I guess I didnot post this. Mr Secret A asked me to post for him since in his place it is not legal to grow, haha.
begining of week 4 under reflector 96, and white diesel is the strain
1543628066008.png

1543628137919.png

And this is from last grow, same light,
1543628189338.png

1543628241010.png

Let me check, oh, here is a few!

Thank you, Sara. I will send them on to his cell phone. I have asked him to join the forum in the past, but he isn't really a "computer user" (so to speak). Maybe the Mars II 900 will help motivate him to do so in the future, I don't know.

By the way, you can add his name to the list of (probably many millions) of people who'd rather take a beating than receive a package via FedEx :rolleyes: . Yesterday was "customer not available" even though he spent the day within six feet (<2m) of his door, just in case the delivery person was a light knocker. Today, it was "delivery NOT attempted," which was strange because it spent the entire day riding around on the truck. He didn't want it to end up going back to your warehouse, so he called to find out what time he could pick it up at the "local" (52 miles away, LMAO) FedEx facility - whereupon he was told they don't allow people to do that at that location (IDK if it's just specific ones, or all of them). He told me that the fifth person he (finally) got to talk to informed him that they use a business not too far from him that he can have it delivered to and then pick it up at his leisure. He elected to use that option, but is not especially optimistic at this point.

I realize that none of that is your company's fault, but I assume that if you get enough complaints, you'll start using UPS, USPS, or even Bud's Shake'em Break'em and Throw'em instead of FedEx.

I will post when he tells me that he received it. I am guessing that he will be excited enough to call me almost immediately when that happens.

Looks quite high-end glasses, haha ! Thanks for the sharing! :yahoo:
love the quality of these glasses and side shades make a huge difference compared to my original unbranded pair. #marshydrorocks

Bud's Shake'em Break'em and Throw'em
@TorturedSoul
Must be better ee:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
We have e few of those here too.. I was sitting by the front door between the given delivery times 8-2.
No one rang any doorbell no one even passed my door... SMS received after was... Not home... Come and pick it up.

@SmokeSara , the prize that SweetSue won and gifted to a new grower was safely received. I talked to him earlier and he turned it on briefly to make sure that it arrived in working order. He stated that it did. He also said to tell you and your company thanks (thanks already given to SweetSue).

I'll be helping him get set up in the next week or so, as our respective schedules allow. You have officially added a new grower to the cannabis world!

Thank you, Sara. I will send them on to his cell phone. I have asked him to join the forum in the past, but he isn't really a "computer user" (so to speak). Maybe the Mars II 900 will help motivate him to do so in the future, I don't know.

By the way, you can add his name to the list of (probably many millions) of people who'd rather take a beating than receive a package via FedEx :rolleyes: . Yesterday was "customer not available" even though he spent the day within six feet (<2m) of his door, just in case the delivery person was a light knocker. Today, it was "delivery NOT attempted," which was strange because it spent the entire day riding around on the truck. He didn't want it to end up going back to your warehouse, so he called to find out what time he could pick it up at the "local" (52 miles away, LMAO) FedEx facility - whereupon he was told they don't allow people to do that at that location (IDK if it's just specific ones, or all of them). He told me that the fifth person he (finally) got to talk to informed him that they use a business not too far from him that he can have it delivered to and then pick it up at his leisure. He elected to use that option, but is not especially optimistic at this point.

I realize that none of that is your company's fault, but I assume that if you get enough complaints, you'll start using UPS, USPS, or even Bud's Shake'em Break'em and Throw'em instead of FedEx.

I will post when he tells me that he received it. I am guessing that he will be excited enough to call me almost immediately when that happens.
We are using UPS and Fedex both depend on which warehouse to ship and which item to ship. But to be honest, I don't like them all, the delivery guy is sometimes very rude with the packages, and the service sometims is very hard to reach as well. If you live in China someday, you will understand. The express industry just move so fast here, fast shipping with lower price and very good service. Never lost one package. :passitleft: I have checke the Fedex, it seems need your friend to pick up, and only will stay at that station before 5th. Dec. :(

love the quality of these glasses and side shades make a huge difference compared to my original unbranded pair. #marshydrorocks
Thank you very much Ganjagrandaddy, Mars Hydro don't sell many accessories, but if we do, it must be good quality. ;)

@SmokeSara my Debilitator Kush came out nice and dense. She smells like a skunk sprayed a chocolate factory. Tastes like apricot,apple,lemon lime, with lavender on exhale! Two joints and I am Debilitated!
Thanks for sharing this with me Mootah! :circle-of-love: I hope you enjoyed a good one. Wish I could be there and try some. :welldone:

@TorturedSoul
Must be better ee:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
We have e few of those here too.. I was sitting by the front door between the given delivery times 8-2.
No one rang any doorbell no one even passed my door... SMS received after was... Not home... Come and pick it up.
:slide::slide::slide: Wish someday the local shipping will updated, or maybe have some other great small companies shows up to change the whole current situation there!

That looks like it is a really well put together system !
Thanks Advocate420, and welcome to stop by now and then. Usually we do one time each year for this. Safty is priority! :D

@SmokeSara , the prize that SweetSue won and gifted to a new grower was safely received. I talked to him earlier and he turned it on briefly to make sure that it arrived in working order. He stated that it did. He also said to tell you and your company thanks (thanks already given to SweetSue).

I'll be helping him get set up in the next week or so, as our respective schedules allow. You have officially added a new grower to the cannabis world!
Oh, that is great news. Hope to see the update, and you are such a nice guy to help everyone near you! :circle-of-love: Much respected! :thumb:

I have a Maxsisun MDR300 (74 USD) and a JHOTEC 1000W LED (50 USD). I would love to try one of your lights to compare next to my China Specials. Check out what a budget grow can produce in my journal and maybe help me hit my sog hempy grow out of the park.:battingeyelashes:

I have a Maxsisun MDR300 (74 USD) and a JHOTEC 1000W LED (50 USD). I would love to try one of your lights to compare next to my China Specials. Check out what a budget grow can produce in my journal and maybe help me hit my sog hempy grow out of the park.:battingeyelashes:
Will check later and give my comment . ;)

Since your place is not big, and you already have other two lights, I would suggest you try one of our ECO light first, They are using the upgraded chips, and will give you more efficient light. ;)

Back
Top Bottom