Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! :circle-of-love:
1544403649333.png

Can't wait for it!
Haha,
I thinks it’s to long. now would be good :rofl:
Please everyone , wait patiently, we need to make everything perfect to show you. :green_heart:
And please help me spread the words that we will have one programme for tester for this new light soon, anounced on Dec. 12th as well. Cheers! :cool::cool:

So Mr. Secret A's grow update,. haha ! :rofl: He said : had a clear up to managed to get some time haha and a trim up. felt a ashamed when people noticed last time , well, I told him, you notice everything!
1544407012431.png

1544407059558.png

1544407113426.png

They're not just good for people's eyes. As your pictures clearly demonstrate, they can eliminate the "blurple effect" when taking pictures. I have lost count of the number of times a person has asked for help diagnosing a plant-related issue and I have had to reply with a request for them to either take a picture under normal light or to adjust the white balance on their camera device to compensate.

They're not just good for people's eyes. As your pictures clearly demonstrate, they can eliminate the "blurple effect" when taking pictures. I have lost count of the number of times a person has asked for help diagnosing a plant-related issue and I have had to reply with a request for them to either take a picture under normal light or to adjust the white balance on their camera device to compensate.
With this glasses, they can just put it in front of the camera and shoot picture, it will help the color to normal. :D

That's okay, I'd rather supplement UV via separate lighting than have it "baked in" to my main grow light.

That's okay, I'd rather supplement UV via separate lighting than have it "baked in" to my main grow light.
Yes, because too much uv is also not good for plants, and it will really cost a lot to develop this, and add the cost into the light price. While to get a supplement uv is not expensive. So we prefer not to do it. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom