Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thank you T.S. water them with very gentle amount of water each day, hope that is fine. I think the vegetable will grow much fast than the weed plants. haha, soon the tent willl be full.
I'd probably blow or flick the little droplets of water off of the seedlings, as they can create a "lens" affect for the light. Which is normally not a big deal, I'd expect minor damage at the most and even that depending on the strength of the lighting and its distance from the seedlings - but there isn't much to spare on such small plants, so I'd do it just in case (for peace of mind, perhaps).

I like seeing other types of plants in indoor cannabis grows. This can make for rather expensive produce, though ;) .

Thank you T.S. water them with very gentle amount of water each day, hope that is fine.

They do not have much of a root system at that young of an age, so that might be warranted. But, in general (in soil), it's better a more thorough watering and then allowing the soil to dry out (not bone-dry, of course) before watering again. And a soil that is not too heavy and can drain well is preferred; this is why most people will add perlite (or something else that provides the same benefits) to loosen and lighten it. Roots require oxygen, lol.

Thanks for everybody's answers! I'm still going through all the models but will definitely be making an order this week. Can't wait to finally get on the led bandwagon :slide:
Yeah! Hopefully you love our lights. :yahoo:

They do not have much of a root system at that young of an age, so that might be warranted. But, in general (in soil), it's better a more thorough watering and then allowing the soil to dry out (not bone-dry, of course) before watering again. And a soil that is not too heavy and can drain well is preferred; this is why most people will add perlite (or something else that provides the same benefits) to loosen and lighten it. Roots require oxygen, lol.
Thanks for the info! :D Much appreciated ! :thumb:

You are welcome.

Wow, more and more feedback videos. Just found on youtube, and uploaded one hours ago. I promise this is not a sponsered one. :lot-o-toke: :yahoo:

Are the marketing people happy about the TS-1000 so far? :laughtwo:

I'm guessing that this is the fastest early sales your company has ever seen. :Namaste:

The TS-1000 is a great product!! :thumb:

And hard work is very exciting when your efforts win.

Are the marketing people happy about the TS-1000 so far? :laughtwo:

I'm guessing that this is the fastest early sales your company has ever seen. :Namaste:

The TS-1000 is a great product!! :thumb:

And hard work is very exciting when your efforts win.
I guess they are getting excited to have the new products, many place are still no stock, so the ones who get them are really happy. :D Otherwise, they won't spare more effort to make the video, haha! :ganjamon: So happy more and more Mars growers around the world :theband:

I love the two lines of Mars SP and TS we release this year, and this year must be big! :Namaste:

The plants are growing under one Mars SP 250 from seed till now, and going to harvest very soon. Cannot wait to see the growing result. :D Maybe we can have some guess how much will get? :D

Side shots of the growth at week four. Debilitator likes to climb, while putting out dense bugs of delight. Whoberry is a short one, she is going to fatten up, and smell, blueberry!
Hi Mootah, thanks for sharing, plants looks quite healthy and strong! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom