Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Looky what I got!
21A64751-52E0-41BD-ABA1-2F222DE66455.jpeg
Looks awesome! :hippy:

We have some high end lights, different brand lights and tents in EU, and UK warehouse are on sales, anyone interested, please PM me, price is like Mars Hydro ones, but quality is better. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Since it is not Mars Hydro, so I cannot post any picture on them, but if you are interested, just PM me or email us at: info@mars-hydro.com we will give your more info. ;) :Namaste:

Exceptional420 would love your newMars TS 2000 led light because i have a 4x4 grow area with a 600 watt system now promise 2 post the whole grow.
Haha, thank you Eceptional420, have you post it in our giveaway thread as well? If so, I hope you good luck! :goof:

And this one!

And by the way, the TS-1000 and SP-250 are now available to order for all EU and UK growers. :D We stock in Germany warehouse, but UK and EU plug are all available! Cheers!

Hey my Mars Hydro growers, I may ask a favor from you, :Namaste: If one day you Purchase Mars Hydro light one day on our website: www.mars-hydro.com, you will receive a notice from Google that might ask you to do some investigation. Please kindly click "YES", and after the order is finished, google will send you the email about the investigation. If you like our products and service, please kindly give us 5 stars, haha.
Joke, true reviews will be fine. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: Thank you all for the long time support.

So I got my extra SP-150s in yesterday! Super excited for this round and to see how these perform in a tent full of photoperiods!

So far I absolutely love the SP series lights and would highly recommend them to anyone looking at a new light!

Super nice photos, I love those little monsters! :green_heart:

Thanks for the awesome contest Smoke Sara and MarsHydro!!! Congrats to the winners!!!
Thank you Jdeck, I hope everyone enjoy. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom