Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The grower tell me the final harvest weight, dry weight will be available on Saturday. Are you excited? Let's make some guess first how many grram we get from this harvest, under one SP-250 only in 2x4 tent , from start to finish. :D I guess we have around 400g. :ganjamon:

I will have a guess at 362g. peace and blessings

Thank you for the info and coupon hint. I have a follow-up question:
If I would order SP-150 from China, could/would you doing the "import tax" (included to the invoice) in advance? In general packages from China, especially technical stuff with labeled contect "less than 20€", is checked quiet often at the customs office. And i don't really like to involve any state authority =)

.. or should I resolve this questions by email to info@mars-hydro.com?
Hi pHlipper420, thank you for the question, yes, if from China, it will charge custom tax, we need to do the invoice in advance, and also can do it according to your needs, but mostly basd on our experience. You can email us for more info: info@mars-hydro.com

Hi everyone, want to share with you my second grow under badass mars cree lamp. This time I did not made any special treatment of cocosusbrrate after previous grow, just put seedlings in bags thats it and its like girls just did not cared at all. All looks super healthy and i expect a lot of buds☺
Hi Rukus, thanks for stopping by! Welcome to share more of the growing updates here! I am sure you will get more buds. :ganjamon:

Looking nice in there Rukus
Hi Penny, hope you had a great weekend! :hookah:
Tnx, I love how this lamp works,it also have switch for early veg stage, i noticed that sprouting and building up is faster than on my older mars hydro 600w without temp switch. Growing with dripping system on coco substrate is easy as cake, I run my irrigation pump only 1 min per day and run-off is minimal.
Thank you so much for the feedback, we are glad that you love the lights. :D

I have two SP-250 LED lights in my flower tent. How do I turn Growth and Bloom switches on as it says on the Mars website?

Hi StickyDigits, the SP-250 has no swithes, it is a light with full spectrum for all growing process. You can adjust the wattage or just adjust the height during different stages. :high-five:

Was home all weekend, storms rolling through right now.
I saw weather forcast that in North American, like everywhere is raining as well :Namaste: Luckily we grow indoor.

@SmokeSara ,I am impressed with the TS 1000 .
My plants love it. No noise, low heat, the light does not weigh much. I did not expected results this good. Cola size and weight on my little plants are insane.
They should be dry enough to weigh in a week. I will share the results then. The tent smells like lemons and blueberry.
My Whoberry Haze loves it, close up, Debilitator Kush likes it but not too close!I am going to run them both again with tighter bug and insect controls, in my 2'x 4' tent . My 4'x4' is old, with light leaks, which also attract insects and bugs. Plug those leaks 420Fam! It'll be some of the best money and time you spend, that and buying one or more Mars Hydro LEDs!

Back
Top Bottom