Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

@SmokeSara ,I am impressed with the TS 1000 .
My plants love it. No noise, low heat, the light does not weigh much. I did not expected results this good. Cola size and weight on my little plants are insane.
They should be dry enough to weigh in a week. I will share the results then. The tent smells like lemons and blueberry.
My Whoberry Haze loves it, close up, Debilitator Kush likes it but not too close!I am going to run them both again with tighter bug and insect controls, in my 2'x 4' tent . My 4'x4' is old, with light leaks, which also attract insects and bugs. Plug those leaks 420Fam! It'll be some of the best money and time you spend, that and buying one or more Mars Hydro LEDs!

Haha! I know,:circle-of-love: the TS-1000 though not expensive light, but the PPE is quite high actually around 2.3umol/j, so the result won't be bad. Cannot wait to see the final results. Please do remenber to share with us. Cheers! :yahoo:

The big guy is also using Mars Hydro SP-250 and give good comment, check from around 6 munites: probabely be best looking plants for this season. :D

Hi everyone, im here with another updates with under-teh- skirt picsTesting my new camra!
Canopy gettin more not levelled bcause sativa-dominant girl is DOMINATIN, I love her stems getting that violet hue and overall symmetry, main cola resembles a cross in the cross-section, dats trippy, while fatty indicas got that beefcake knots n completely filled my grow box space with green meaty matter

Attachments

• IMG6.jpg
    IMG6.jpg
    776.5 KB · Views: 63
  • cross.jpg
    cross.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 72
  • sativahue.jpg
    sativahue.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 63
  • indie.jpg
    indie.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 66
  • auto.jpg
    auto.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 60
Excellent structure.
Thnx bro, I oftenly keeps some descent main colas after harvest, dry it n rub it to get that divine smell yeahh or make a buttscratcher from it :D BTW Feeding them with advanced nutrients ph perfect 3 component, 700-950ppm along with calmag from AN and delta nueve- a very good stuff, after two drippin sessions autos already showed pistils

Hi everyone, im here with another updates with under-teh- skirt picsTesting my new camra!
Canopy gettin more not levelled bcause sativa-dominant girl is DOMINATIN, I love her stems getting that violet hue and overall symmetry, main cola resembles a cross in the cross-section, dats trippy, while fatty indicas got that beefcake knots n completely filled my grow box space with green meaty matter
Hi Rukus, looks like good structure. :cool: Will be stronger plants haha!

Can you feel it?
Theres a disturbance in the force
Skywalker OG on Mars
Money Maker On Mars
When the old meets new. Money maker won the cup when i was just 11 yrs old in 92.
5 weeks in

Can you feel it?
Theres a disturbance in the force
Skywalker OG on Mars
Money Maker On Mars
When the old meets new. Money maker won the cup when i was just 11 yrs old in 92.
5 weeks in

I see someone just buy it secretly and now fall in love with it. :D :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How do guys reckon the sp 2000 stacks against a qb260w?
Do you mean SP-250 or TS-2000? Usually I don't compare with competitors lights on public, so I would stay in silence. What I can say is, the light efficiency actually not too much difference. Our lights at most can be around 2.58umol/j. And we are working on the spectrum for red and blue to meet the plants' needs for growing. While the price is just around 1USD/w.
Why Mars Hydro has such a good price?
Because we might be the biggest led grow light manufacturer, we have good quantity, so we have good price. Also we sell directly from factory to customers, and we have warehouse world wide. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you mean SP-250 or TS-2000? Usually I don't compare with competitors lights on public, so I would stay in silence. What I can say is, the light efficiency actually not too much difference. Our lights at most can be around 2.58umol/j. And we are working on the spectrum for red and blue to meet the plants' needs for growing. While the price is just around 1USD/w.
Why Mars Hydro has such a good price?
Because we might be the biggest led grow light manufacturer, we have good quantity, so we have good price. Also we sell directly from factory to customers, and we have warehouse world wide. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I mean the sp 250 sorry
A concearn is that here you only have an ebay store in my country which means i cant afterpay it. But the QB is a little too powerfull when i run out of vertical room, The mars seems to allow plants closer without stressing them as much

I mean the sp 250 sorry
A concearn is that here you only have an ebay store in my country which means i cant afterpay it. But the QB is a little too powerfull when i run out of vertical room, The mars seems to allow plants closer without stressing them as much
The SP-250 is stronger than TS series, the chips are more closer. So if you don't like too stronger lights, you can choose the TS series. :) There will be a square and a rectangle shape for the bigger ones very soon, around June I suppose. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom