Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So we got first grower get our TS-2000. cheers! Everyone can check here:

Hey everyone! We released the Mars TS 2000 now! Now if you live in Canada, Austrilia, Russia, you can order directly from our website. :Rasta:
If you are in US, UK, EU countries, you might need to wait and preorder, new stock is around Middle of June. BTW, if you are willing to pay the custom tax and want the light immediately, we are also willing to pay the extra shipping fee for you to ship from China directly. Cheers! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Hey everyone! We released the Mars TS 2000 now! Now if you live in Canada, Austrilia, Russia, you can order directly from our website. :Rasta:
If you are in US, UK, EU countries, you might need to wait and preorder, new stock is around Middle of June. BTW, if you are willing to pay the custom tax and want the light immediately, we are also willing to pay the extra shipping fee for you to ship from China directly. Cheers! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

:woohoo: That is an excellent offer @SmokeSara!

Yeah I'd take that whole shelf on the far left of the first picture off your hands. My shipping address is...... lol lol
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I hope to ship them all to you :ganjamon:

The Mars-Hydro dealer I do business with here in Canada is really looking forward to getting their hands on both the TS and SP series of lights.
Tell them stock now arrive in Canada. :goof::hookah:

I like the fact that there are 2 configurations...the TSL would work well in my auto cabinet out in the shed... :thumb:...maybe next year...:hmmmm:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Cheerz....h00k, I really love the icon everytime you post. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom