Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

...I believe the prudent advice is to stay 20% below the breaker rating...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
That is a great idea! Stay under control. :thumb:

Hey everyone, the giveaway thread is created, please come and check out! :party: Wish you good luck :green_heart:

Hey everyone, whats up! I will do another giveaway soon, please come and support. :D :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
I am so ready for this one now Sara. so many tries and i am due to start an all auto run so NEED to go L.e.d . Would love it to be a Mars sponsored with the sp 250's. Even have a "Poster Boy" picture ready and waiting.
20190614_184039.jpg

I am so ready for this one now Sara. so many tries and i am due to start an all auto run so NEED to go L.e.d . Would love it to be a Mars sponsored with the sp 250's. Even have a "Poster Boy" picture ready and waiting.
20190614_184039.jpg
Thank you Ganja, that is really nice of you! Love the picture. :party::cool::cool::love::love::love::green_heart:

Hi Sara!

I just finished an update and video review of the MarsHydro SP-150! Love these lights so far and can’t wait to see how they do through flower with a filled tent!!

Let me know what you think!
Hi Dutch, thanks for sharing the video to me, it must be great! Unfortunately, these days our VPN cannot work. So I will have to check later when VPN is fine to use. :(

I really love his review on our TS series, the first one that did this seriously and the video is so helpful. ! :green_heart::green_heart: I hope you also love it like me.

Hi Sara!

I just finished an update and video review of the MarsHydro SP-150! Love these lights so far and can’t wait to see how they do through flower with a filled tent!!

Let me know what you think!
Hey Dutch, I just watched your video again, with my VPN can work :D I love it, it shows obivious grow and super happy plants there! Hopefully we grow bigger buds later. :yummy::ganjamon::ganjamon:

I really love his review on our TS series, the first one that did this seriously and the video is so helpful. ! :green_heart::green_heart: I hope you also love it like me.
cannot wait to get these going myself now. excellent.

Back
Top Bottom