Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks Sara and I’m glad you like it! I’ll be flipping over to flower shortly and I’m really excited!!
Yeah! I see the autos already start flowering, and nice tricomes. I love autos, for newbie like me, I think auto is the best choice, haha! :green_heart:

Yeah! I see the autos already start flowering, and nice tricomes. I love autos, for newbie like me, I think auto is the best choice, haha! :green_heart:
wait until your holding the finished product in your hand and seeing all of its colours and thc crystals blended together Sara. That alone ignites a passion for " what next" and your growing future begins. It is so satisfying and will no doubt give you an even deeper understanding of our drive for perfection. It is so good that your joining our ranks growing these amazing natural wonders. Say goodbye to any spare time though , farming becomes addictive. Seeing your live use of the actual products you create is also another winner for your company. It has to be mars for me now. seeing the results and so many raving reviews for your new products was the icing on the cake.

I dunno Sara maybe when they are cured up you can send me a ounce and I'll leave a honest review . Usually there isn't bad weed .

Cheers :passitleft:

I dunno Sara maybe when they are cured up you can send me a ounce and I'll leave a honest review . Usually there isn't bad weed .

Cheers :passitleft:
Haha, I hope so, but it was from a client. He lives in Canada. :circle-of-love: He also uses the SP 250, but he tell me he likes the Pro II 320 more. :bong:

Thanks Ganja. ;) I am sure you will grow great buds as well very soon. :theband:
I dont doubt it now i am officialy a Marsian Sara. A term we should all wear as a badge of honour.:kiss:. I told my girls that you are sending them some new sunshine from Mars and they have shimmered their leaves in excitement :goof:. The timing is fate as i have just bust 2 HPS bulbs ( £30 per bulb) changing them over. !!!! It was as if i was being guided towards the real costs of the older system being pointed out.lol
I am stoked to get to join the many happy growers using them.

Hi Sara! So happy to say hi again to you! I've been a long time user of your Mars II lights, 400w, 700w, and 900w, and have done some really amazing grows! I saw Justintime2grow's video review of your new light and he was so impressed. So I had to buy one of your new TS1000W lights, and now I'm impressed! I really love this light! The plants really respond to it. I kinda miss the purple color, but I like that I dont have to wear green glasses to see the plants, and no fan noise is nice too! :adore:

20190618_203848.jpg

This is Gorilla Glue under Mars Hydro TS1000W

I dont doubt it now i am officialy a Marsian Sara. A term we should all wear as a badge of honour.:kiss:. I told my girls that you are sending them some new sunshine from Mars and they have shimmered their leaves in excitement :goof:. The timing is fate as i have just bust 2 HPS bulbs ( £30 per bulb) changing them over. !!!! It was as if i was being guided towards the real costs of the older system being pointed out.lol
I am stoked to get to join the many happy growers using them.
Welcome to Mars Hydro family finally. :green_heart: I am excited like you. :party:

Hi Sara! So happy to say hi again to you! I've been a long time user of your Mars II lights, 400w, 700w, and 900w, and have done some really amazing grows! I saw Justintime2grow's video review of your new light and he was so impressed. So I had to buy one of your new TS1000W lights, and now I'm impressed! I really love this light! The plants really respond to it. I kinda miss the purple color, but I like that I dont have to wear green glasses to see the plants, and no fan noise is nice too! :adore:

20190618_203848.jpg

This is Gorilla Glue under Mars Hydro TS1000W
Thank you Sir, glad you also love our new products, next time try our SP :D , blurple lights actually not bad as well, since all spectrum is plants' needed, and the only short coming is cannot see the plants clearly. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Here's a couple pics of my garden under my SP-250.
42 days old Gelato Autoflower, Northern lights autoflower, and Zkittles autoflower
20190618_203140.jpg
20190618_203148.jpg
20190618_203421.jpg
20190618_203442.jpg
20190618_203433.jpg
20190618_203509.jpg

20190618_203121.jpg
20190618_203130.jpg

20190618_203202.jpg
20190618_203154.jpg
Hi Knife, thanks for sharing, I see nice flowering, soon they will grow bigger and heavier. :green_heart:

Woooohoooo. look what arrived just now. 3 days from basket to doorstep. very quick delivery. The space these will free up in my limited space alone is great. Pics to follow of the space saving
20190620_104011.jpg

Just a quick update for you...

full

Plants Under Mars Hydro TSL-2000

I let the plants get root-bound in the small pots so those planted later could catch up.
looking like a great choice for me now then. That is a remarkable difference over a day. I am about a week from flowering i think ( hope) and am using 2x 600w hps until i can get time to change to the 2x tsl2000's. I cannot wait to see the difference these will make to the whole process. been using hps for decades and swearing by it over new fangled tech !!! Seeing how well the Mars lights do had me from journaling here. Sara's contact and support here is excellent too , even if the users are not customers . I am so happy to be doing this sponsored grow with Mars finally.lol. Watch this space.heehee
cannot wait to see your progress Old salt. looks set for a great crop

looking like a great choice for me now then. That is a remarkable difference over a day. I am about a week from flowering i think ( hope) and am using 2x 600w hps until i can get time to change to the 2x tsl2000's. I cannot wait to see the difference these will make to the whole process. been using hps for decades and swearing by it over new fangled tech !!! Seeing how well the Mars lights do had me from journaling here. Sara's contact and support here is excellent too , even if the users are not customers . I am so happy to be doing this sponsored grow with Mars finally.lol. Watch this space.heehee
cannot wait to see your progress Old salt. looks set for a great crop

That was 26 days, not one. They have really taken off in the past two weeks since they were transplanted. My journal has more pictures.

That was 26 days, not one. They have really taken off in the past two weeks since they were transplanted. My journal has more pictures.
Haha my mistake. do see a lot of seedling grows that flourish very quickly with the Mars lights. Dutcman1990 put some great examples up that finally swung it for me. He potted after i did and his Mars sp150's had his passing my very quickly , even after i moved them to Metal Halides. Will be over to your grow mate. shoukld be good.

Back
Top Bottom