Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

@Ganjagrandaddy @flashmp3
no great result without your expertise and caring to the plants. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: So give a big thumb to yourself as well. :thumb:

Another update here for the 3x3 and sp150!

These ladies got fed yesterday and man are they happy! Soaking up the light from these heavy hitting SP series I’m going to try turning on the 3rd one tomorrow! With 3x SP-150 on we should have a total wattage of ~402 true LED watts in the 3x3!
I’ll be keeping a close eye for any light stress with the third light going on but otherwise onwards and upwards!!

Check out these ladies strutting their stuff and loving life so far!

These ladies got fed yesterday and man are they happy! Soaking up the light from these heavy hitting SP series I’m going to try turning on the 3rd one tomorrow! With 3x SP-150 on we should have a total wattage of ~402 true LED watts in the 3x3!
I’ll be keeping a close eye for any light stress with the third light going on but otherwise onwards and upwards!!

Looking.nice and even in there Dutch. nice canopy and lollipops.

I bet they will grow even happier when you turned on the third light. :surf:

For those who want sales on TS and SP series, now comes one.:yahoo:

If you order any Mars Hydro TS or SP series together over 1500USD, you will get a free light worth around 150USD (might be more) : Mars II 400, Mars Pro II 80 or Mars COB. :circle-of-love: Please helping me spread the word if you find it useful. I know many of you want several of the TS or SP lights, thought we cannot offer you too much discount, I have tried hard to convince my boss to give gift for you. Cheers! :green_heart:

Hello everyone, Mars Hydro new giveaway is begin, please check and join! :party:

Anyone noticed this video ? From start to finish, and he uses our 2X4 tent with our SP 250 lights. For the spectrum he mentioned, we have already improved and added red into our lights. ;) So feel free to order from our website:
www.mars-hydro.com

Hello everyone. I have been sent leds and diodes to replace on my mars reflector. I opened it up and it has no diodes on it at all, they sent what they called protective diodes to be replaced. All the leds are on there but some burned and melted lenses and looks almost like ash. I was told by customer supprt that the engineer said it was a special design?
I thought they should have had them but it never did. It is 2 reflector series lights. Should it be different parts or should i not use it because it needs diodes or what? Please help anyone who has had theirs apart and has a pic? I believe it is suppose to be the 5w model not the 3w.
Thanks for any help in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20190808_154934.jpg
    IMG_20190808_154934.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20190808_154919.jpg
    IMG_20190808_154919.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20190722_202052.jpg
    IMG_20190722_202052.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_20190722_202003.jpg
    IMG_20190722_202003.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 171
Hello everyone. I have been sent leds and diodes to replace on my mars reflector. I opened it up and it has no diodes on it at all, they sent what they called protective diodes to be replaced. All the leds are on there but some burned and melted lenses and looks almost like ash. I was told by customer supprt that the engineer said it was a special design?
I thought they should have had them but it never did. It is 2 reflector series lights. Should it be different parts or should i not use it because it needs diodes or what? Please help anyone who has had theirs apart and has a pic? I believe it is suppose to be the 5w model not the 3w.
Thanks for any help in advance
Hi Berulakide, your model is the older version, not upgraded ones, I think my colleague sent you the replacement parts for the new version light. I will check with her and let her get back to you soon. :green_heart:

Hi Berulakide, your model is the older version, not upgraded ones, I think my colleague sent you the replacement parts for the new version light. I will check with her and let her get back to you soon. :green_heart:
Hello sara. I was told when I bought them 2 years ago from the mars hydro website that thet were 5w leds not 3w? And the new is 5w isnt it? Why do I have an old model when it wasnt suppose to be? Also why are there no diodes? It looks like a.fire hazard to me? The lights were suppose to.be the newer models notolder ones, would you replace the lights or boards? I dont really trust these lights now not knowing which ones or if they have propper parts?
I would gladly trade them both for a ts 2000 becauae the diodes arent burning out as fast as these do..

Hello everyone, don't froget to join our newest contest to win the Mars TSW 2000 and 3x3 tent :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Hi @Berulakide , the light of yours is the old version which is the 5w chips, the newer version is with new SMD chips, we upgraded from last year. So if you order before the middle of last year, you might still get the old version light. :green_heart:
Chips are all 5w ones, please don't worry, just the soldering type is different. (older one with lens, the newer one without). And 3w or 5w actually is for led size, not mean the led is really 3w or 5w. Some of the seller take this name and misleading customers mentioned 10w chips, they are actually not real 10w as well, might be as the same as our 3w or 5w version. Look at the real wattage on the specification, and you won't be misleaded.
As to the lgihts, we cannot trade in since the light seems used for a long time, and we also don't have trade in programme. Please don't worry, no matter the older version or the newer version, our lights are ETL certificated, and all the materieal are anti-fire, safe to use, they are not dangerous, we have many grower uses our reflector lights without any problem, just getting good results. :circle-of-love:
If you don't know how to replace the replacement parts, you can also send the light to our repair center, and we will help you fix accordingly :Namaste:
And a kind remind: as the light is not waterproof, also growing environment is special, it will be better you can clear the light now and then, it will help lengthen the lifespan of the light. :green_heart:

Hi @Berulakide , the light of yours is the old version which is the 5w chips, the newer version is with new SMD chips, we upgraded from last year. So if you order before the middle of last year, you might still get the old version light. :green_heart:
Chips are all 5w ones, please don't worry, just the soldering type is different. (older one with lens, the newer one without). And 3w or 5w actually is for led size, not mean the led is really 3w or 5w. Some of the seller take this name and misleading customers mentioned 10w chips, they are actually not real 10w as well, might be as the same as our 3w or 5w version. Look at the real wattage on the specification, and you won't be misleaded.
As to the lgihts, we cannot trade in since the light seems used for a long time, and we also don't have trade in programme. Please don't worry, no matter the older version or the newer version, our lights are ETL certificated, and all the materieal are anti-fire, safe to use, they are not dangerous, we have many grower uses our reflector lights without any problem, just getting good results. :circle-of-love:
If you don't know how to replace the replacement parts, you can also send the light to our repair center, and we will help you fix accordingly :Namaste:
And a kind remind: as the light is not waterproof, also growing environment is special, it will be better you can clear the light now and then, it will help lengthen the lifespan of the light. :green_heart:
Yea i know you dont trade. I was just saying in reliabillity wise. So they have to send me different leds? If they do can they send just 3500k ones the right wattage or something? They could use a little white light. Also what is the purpose of the diodes? Also why are there none on the boards?

Yea i know you dont trade. I was just saying in reliabillity wise. So they have to send me different leds? If they do can they send just 3500k ones the right wattage or something? They could use a little white light. Also what is the purpose of the diodes? Also why are there none on the boards?
We can only sent the chips spectrum based on your old light Sir. :) I think Kelly arranged the correct replacement, because if she sent wrong one, it will not fit the old light.

We can only sent the chips spectrum based on your old light Sir. :) I think Kelly arranged the correct replacement, because if she sent wrong one, it will not fit the old light.
Ok id they are the right ones, why did she snd diodes also? And why does mine have none?what is the purpose of them?
I just want to be sure before I put the leds in it and use it.

Ok id they are the right ones, why did she snd diodes also? And why does mine have none?what is the purpose of them?
I just want to be sure before I put the leds in it and use it.
i have asked the engineer, your light version is the one without protective diodes, even if we sent the protective diodes to you, you cannot use it. :Namaste: Anyway, if you don't feel like doing it, you can ship back to our repair center, our service will help you fix it accordingly. :)

i have asked the engineer, your light version is the one without protective diodes, even if we sent the protective diodes to you, you cannot use it. :Namaste: Anyway, if you don't feel like doing it, you can ship back to our repair center, our service will help you fix it accordingly. :)
I just did one of them this evening. I havethe one with less to replace left to do.
I wanted to make sure before doing any of it.

Another week just about to finish, haha! Seems a little while not sharing. :D
So firstly, the feedback from the growers under Mars lights. :D

Back
Top Bottom