Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I just did one of them this evening. I havethe one with less to replace left to do.
I wanted to make sure before doing any of it.
Please go ahead, :) and please make sure to clear the light at the same time, :) this will help the lifespan of the light. :Namaste:

Anyone noticed this video ? From start to finish, and he uses our 2X4 tent with our SP 250 lights. For the spectrum he mentioned, we have already improved and added red into our lights. ;) So feel free to order from our website:
www.mars-hydro.com

Hey Smoke sara.
When did you update the red and blue in the sp 250 model?

I live in eu, so shipping will be from germany. Du you now i fthese light have been updatet yet?

I need a light from seed to harvest. But after what i seen on YouTube and other places are veg pics and movies even the sponsored Chanels. This make me think that this light is bad for bloom. And the People that you sponsored wasn't Abel to make a desent harvest with the light.

Hope you can help.

Hey Smoke sara.

I live in eu, so shipping will be from germany. Du you now i fthese light have been updatet yet?

I need a light from seed to harvest. But after what i seen on YouTube and other places are veg pics and movies even the sponsored Chanels. This make me think that this light is bad for bloom. And the People that you sponsored wasn't Abel to make a desent harvest with the light.

Hope you can help.
Hey @Danish future grower, :welcome: to the forum.

@SmokeSara is off for the weekend, and will be back in about 44 hrs.

What's for Dinner?

Here's two of the lower fan leaves shown with a standard size dinner plate behind them. The Sapphire Scout is a little less than half way through its flowering time of 70 days.

full

Sapphire Scout Leaves, Day 33 of Flower Under Mars Hydro TSL-2000

o_O
I would be chopping those big leaves off in a second lol! Mind you I don’t have the room in my tents for leaves like that haha

Beautiful stuff @Old Salt

I'm going to leave them, as they've stored a lot of energy that can be used in the final push. We'll see what happens, as I've always lollipopped before.

There are three plants in the 2' X 4' tent, with only nine main colas. Three were treated with STS, and removed last week.

I'm going to leave them, as they've stored a lot of energy that can be used in the final push. We'll see what happens, as I've always lollipopped before.

There are three plants in the 2' X 4' tent, with only nine main colas. Three were treated with STS, and removed last week.
Well that’s a good idea then haha!

I m thinking a lot about ordering a second tsl 2000. This would allow me to finish my outdoor green crack even if the weather gets bad.

Hi @SmokeSara

Little friendly update! I turned on the 3rd sp150 today so we will see how the plants respond. I’m assuming they won’t mind being in the beginning of week 4 of flowering but these SP series are strong! Eyes peeled for any stress signs but otherwise it’s full lights :cool: ahead!!

One of my Purple Queens are showing some early colour which I hope she carries through to harvest! Everyone in the 3x3 is loving these SP-150s so far and I’m finding they have good penetration because I’ve got a dense canopy and even my “lowers” are doing well. Looking forward to seeing them in a few weeks time and fingers crossed this 3rd SP really kicks it up to the next level!

Also I had a quick question for you. Do you know what the exact spectrum output is on the SP-150?

3000K or 3500k?

I’ve read on the website it’s for the multiple colours and spectrums in it but do you know the exact colour spectrum they put out with the combined diodes and colours?

Thank you again for the beautiful lights and tent! Working out very well so far

Hey Smoke sara.

Hope you can help.
Hi Danish, in fact I have forward the spectrum thing quiet long ago to our engineers, and from several months ago, the SP and TS have upgraded the spectrum, add more red in. (will be more red). As usually EU countries we sent the products later than US, so I think the one you get will be the one with the newer spectrum. :) Feel free to order

What's for Dinner?

Here's two of the lower fan leaves shown with a standard size dinner plate behind them. The Sapphire Scout is a little less than half way through its flowering time of 70 days.

full

Sapphire Scout Leaves, Day 33 of Flower Under Mars Hydro TSL-2000
I suppose the dinner is very delicious, haha! :green_heart:

o_O
I would be chopping those big leaves off in a second lol! Mind you I don’t have the room in my tents for leaves like that haha

Beautiful stuff @Old Salt
Yeah, I understand you Dutch, haha! :ganjamon:

Ms. Sara, what's the RH level inside the testing area?
Hi John, usually we have two kind of testing, this one I post is the normal one before each shipment, we will pick several lights from the shipment to test several days, in order to see if there is any techniqual problems. :green_heart: So the RH is not set typically.

Another kind of test is special testing, in which we will pick several lights to test for different environment, some with high Humidity, some with surpher, some just normal, to see how long they will run in each kinda of environment.
:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom