Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks Salt still have a Hulkberry to trim up yet too. sick of trim jail now.lol
I think the initial small plants had me feeling less optimistic but huge lessons learnt for using Led for me this run. I have no regrets at all with converting from hps. Hoping to be around 25-30oz mark final which is hps usual yield for half the cost.
ThanksnSalt
:kiss: I feel sooo excited now! When should we get the final weight? :D Can I share some and have a try? It must be a super delicious one! :yahoo:

I have harvested the two White Widow autos that spent their last four weeks under two sp250s in a 4x4 tent. Figured I post a pic.
Hi Budlite, thanks for sharing and stopping by, you should come here more offen. :D

:kiss: I feel sooo excited now! When should we get the final weight? :D Can I share some and have a try? It must be a super delicious one! :yahoo:
would be my pleasure to share with you Sara.
I think another week for the remaining plants to finish and dry properly. I estimate about 26-30oz. goinf good on bud production. love the solidness. need an sp250 now for the middle though.

Hi Ganja, it has been sometime, so you are busying with the harvest I suppose. :party:Congrats first! Now they are drying weight right? I hope we get a decent harvest. :D :yahoo: The one can compare with the 1000w HPS would be lovely. :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:
I had 1200w hps Sara. it has matched it no problems. love the tsl.

would be my pleasure to share with you Sara.
I think another week for the remaining plants to finish and dry properly. I estimate about 26-30oz. goinf good on bud production. love the solidness. need an sp250 now for the middle though.
Wonderful! :yahoo: When you are ready for the SP 250,pm me pls :kiss:

with the TS 3000 I like actual wattage draw for the coverage especially for autos that I grow, but if i was to do photoperiods i would like to try it under at least 2 sp 250,s if not 3
What is your actual draw? I am drawing 239 and 237. I am approaching 4 weeks with 7 GSC extreme autos and they look pretty good so far. I will include a pic for an opinion. The small plant in the middle had a bit of trouble with the seed coat at the start but looking pretty good now. I am not sure I could run a third sp250 without having heat problems. It has crossed my mind though. Wish Mars made a red booster as some other manufacturers do but I am getting way ahead of myself here.
20190917_071733.jpg
I figure I should finish one grow first before making any assumptions. Lol.

What is your actual draw? I am drawing 239 and 237. I am approaching 4 weeks with 7 GSC extreme autos and they look pretty good so far. I will include a pic for an opinion. The small plant in the middle had a bit of trouble with the seed coat at the start but looking pretty good now. I am not sure I could run a third sp250 without having heat problems. It has crossed my mind though. Wish Mars made a red booster as some other manufacturers do but I am getting way ahead of myself here.
20190917_071733.jpg
I figure I should finish one grow first before making any assumptions. Lol.
TS 3000 says 450 then each SP 250 draws 245(X2) so 490 watts but you get more light pen and i like to flatten autos so the ts with less canopy penetration would be good for them but the sp 250 further penetration into the canopy is better IMHO for photo periods stretches which would allow for an improved uniformity of bud down the cola

TS 3000 says 450 then each SP 250 draws 245(X2) so 490 watts but you get more light pen and i like to flatten autos so the ts with less canopy penetration would be good for them but the sp 250 further penetration into the canopy is better IMHO for photo periods stretches which would allow for an improved uniformity of bud down the cola
Bang on the money mate. a little.more penetration would have made mine perfect but i started in Hps and switched mid grow to Led , forgot about extra calmag needs so held their yield back sadly too. I run 2 TSL-2000 and want to supplement with an sp250 for central penetration and a 6x6 canopy in flower. The TSL-2000 makes solid buds too. scrog would be amazing with it.
20190917_101232.jpg
20190917_101136.jpg
20190916_012931.jpg
20190915_224734.jpg
20190915_210213.jpg

with the TS 3000 I like actual wattage draw for the coverage especially for autos that I grow, but if i was to do photoperiods i would like to try it under at least 2 sp 250,s if not 3
That is a great plan! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom