Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cool: Morning fellow Marsians. So here we are at the finish line and it has been a very interesting and educational transition to these new TSL-2000 lights. My usual set up with hps has been challenged and completed. My conclusion is an easy one to come to. I have made a few errors along the way with this grow which would have affected the yield without a doubt. the main one being too many plants in a smaller footprint than my usual one. This alone has highlighted the difference in how to use them better. HPS is deeper penetration without a doubt but the difference to the buds themselves is a huge winner for me. Lower buds were ok but not as thick as the as the tops for obvious reasons. I will be using an sp250 to enhance this now and give myself my perfect light array for my space. The overall yield was 612g from the 8 plants in the room. I am happy at that for a first grow with them and cannot fault the bud production at all. I look forward to my next run beginning oct and will be adding the sp250 agyer a room rebuild too. Thank you Mars Hydro for making great affordable LED that can rival more expensive competitors and thank you to SmokeSara for being so amazing and supportive. Thanks to all the fellow growers for your encouraging and supportive comments along the way too. Anyone considering the change to Led , don't wait , get on the spacecraft and join us fellow Marsians to the land of great nugs.
Heres are a few pics of the final girl after harvest. Barneys farm orange sherbet.(96.85g)
20190922_000050.jpg
20190922_000022.jpg
20190921_235952.jpg
20190921_235945.jpg
20190921_235907.jpg
20190921_235857.jpg
20190918_135248.jpg
Thanks a lot for the final yield report! :green_heart: It has been amazing grow from the start to finish, even there is some issues with the cal mag, you solve it in an very professional way. :yahoo:I am sure you will have greater success for the second run!:circle-of-love:

Hey everyone, I back back from weekend! How is yours? :surf: I believe soon we will have more new grow since everyone seems getting back to indoors and starting a new round. :yahoo:

Hi Sara! Hope you had a good weekend!

I harvested the first plant from the 3x3 tent with the SP-150s and they didn’t disappoint!! This is my Pink Kush #2 Pheno and at only 55 days she was ready. All the others in the tent still have a few weeks to go but I wanted to share this with you here now to start your week off right!

I hope you have a great week ahead of you Sara and I’ve got lots more photos and updates to come!

Leds produce better buds, and growing for personal use yield isn't as important.
Agreed 100%!!

Quality over quantity ANY DAY!!
Agree! Yields also depending on some other factors like growing time, seeds, plants quantity, etc, usually only commercial growers will trying to maximum the yields, trying to make more moeny from them. :hookah: I heard that the price of the cannabis has increased to over 2000USD a pound, is that true? :passitleft:

Hi Sara! Hope you had a good weekend!

I harvested the first plant from the 3x3 tent with the SP-150s and they didn’t disappoint!! This is my Pink Kush #2 Pheno and at only 55 days she was ready. All the others in the tent still have a few weeks to go but I wanted to share this with you here now to start your week off right!

I hope you have a great week ahead of you Sara and I’ve got lots more photos and updates to come!
Hi Dutch! Thanks for letting us know the harvest! It looks like a great one. :green_heart: I hope the other plants will be also great later :circle-of-love: Fat Big Buds :cool::cool::cool:

Very excited to saw this review for our Mars II 1600 led grow light. The growers uses it for over a year and get constantly 1.8~1.9g/w, he gives this light 4 start, not 5 star because it is not a white light. :green_heart: We respect that! But you know how the light can work! :cool: Feel free to order our Mars II series!

Agree! Yields also depending on some other factors like growing time, seeds, plants quantity, etc, usually only commercial growers will trying to maximum the yields, trying to make more moeny from them. :hookah: I heard that the price of the cannabis has increased to over 2000USD a pound, is that true? :passitleft:
Here it can be well over 3000 a pound.

Here it can be well over 3000 a pound.
Same here... most plugs are over $200 an oz, until around a half p or so... then they'll cut a discount.

Thankfully.... I haven't seen the dopeman for over a year. LoL
:thumb:

Been a long time since I’ve had to buy anything. But prices are stupid.
I was surprised when i went up to Oregon, every dispensary was more expensive than "top shelf" street bud in TX.

Blew my mind...

Back
Top Bottom