Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Omg just a day of growth boy I can’t belive how fast they blowing the fastest I’ve growing a few clones to become a jungle I think did it better then Mother Nature n my vote is in..... mars for
President

I did warn you.lol.
They really are as advertised Jack. love the normal looking light for pic taking to. So far I have never seen a moan or groan about any aspect of them. I cant even say that about the wife !!!.

I did warn you.lol.
They really are as advertised Jack. love the normal looking light for pic taking to. So far I have never seen a moan or groan about any aspect of them. I cant even say that about the wife !!!.
I’m sold man it def stands up to its name . N on the wife thing man I agree with u also lol

yea can't be any easier then that. Sure wish I took few clips off my Jack I got going.
If you are less than 4 weeks in flower you can still take a cutting or two. Taken during flowering, they will make very bushy cloned plants. Monster cropping does work and if your ok waiting for them to convert back to veg and patient too. The results are excellent.

If you are less than 4 weeks in flower you can still take a cutting or two. Taken during flowering, they will make very bushy cloned plants. Monster cropping does work and if your ok waiting for them to convert back to veg and patient too. The results are excellent.
My Jack is extremely bushy already. I'm sure I can get a side branch or two that didn't make it to the top. I'm heading into week 5 now. I took a clip off my Green Crack x Amnesia when she was 2 weeks into flower. She hit her ugly stage and started to reveg about 2 weeks afterwards.
received_2452917518322419.jpeg

If I was I I’ll do 2 just Incase one don’t make it
Yea good idea. I've recently started having better odds with clones now that I found a better way to do it. Clip , scrape til I see white, dip in great white , fill solo , plant and water. I then use a medium sized sandwich baggy and tape it around the cup to make a dome. 3 days later cut one side and 3 days later cut the other side. ( the corners above the plant ) day 10 remove the baggy. Oh and I can do it an a window if it was summer here.

My Jack is extremely bushy already. I'm sure I can get a side branch or two that didn't make it to the top. I'm heading into week 5 now. I took a clip off my Green Crack x Amnesia when she was 2 weeks into flower. She hit her ugly stage and started to reveg about 2 weeks afterwards.
excellent job and proves my point brilliantly thank you.

excellent job and proves my point brilliantly thank you.
in my last run of white widow I took 3 clips off widow #1. Only one rooted for me. It took her time but this is her 2 days ago. I took the clips when she was 2 weeks post flip. I grew her out a couple weeks and flipped her again. I've taken a couple clips off this prior to flipping as well.
received_561947604377013.jpeg

Im actually currently running a reveg flower clone right now of some White Berry. An its throwing out a ton of single finger leaves an was alil bush ball lmao. So i trimmed the hell out of her an selected what branches i wanted to keep. Im in hopes to try an help with the bushyness of it an stretch her out a tad. But yea wont have to tip spread with this one lol. Nodes are very tight 2gether so i hope she has some nice colas to her come harvest time.

Happy weekend everyone! :green_heart: I will see ya next week, went back home to see my baby this weekend.
:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:
well deserved Sara. Hope you have a wonderful time being mummy again at home. peace and blessings.

Im actually currently running a reveg flower clone right now of some White Berry. An its throwing out a ton of single finger leaves an was alil bush ball lmao. So i trimmed the hell out of her an selected what branches i wanted to keep. Im in hopes to try an help with the bushyness of it an stretch her out a tad. But yea wont have to tip spread with this one lol. Nodes are very tight 2gether so i hope she has some nice colas to her come harvest time.
They do make some chunky mommas this way. and who doesn't dream of a bushy mommas with tight nodes.?. lol

OMG, I cannot imagine that is only one day! You are going to lost in the jungle! :yahoo:
Right let’s c today how they look today but there growing fast

Day 71 from poking her cotyledons above ground. She's currently under a Mars Hydro TSL-2000, and will be moved under the TSW-2000 later this week. I've kept her and her sisters in veg a little longer that I wanted due to other priorities. They'll be flipped in a few days.

full

Granddaddy Purple #2

Day 71 from poking her cotyledons above ground. She's currently under a Mars Hydro TSL-2000, and will be moved under the TSW-2000 later this week. I've kept her and her sisters in veg a little longer that I wanted due to other priorities. They'll be flipped in a few days.

full

Granddaddy Purple #2
Amazing

Greetings @SmokeSara

I was curious as to how I could get a ballast extension for my TS-1000. My friend ordered his light on Amazon, and it came with the long cord. After seeing how much heat was reduced, I too would prefer to have the ballast outside of the tent.

I took a look on the website, but do not see any way to find the cable.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Greetings @SmokeSara

I was curious as to how I could get a ballast extension for my TS-1000. My friend ordered his light on Amazon, and it came with the long cord. After seeing how much heat was reduced, I too would prefer to have the ballast outside of the tent.

I took a look on the website, but do not see any way to find the cable.

Thank you, and have a great day.

If you can't get them through Mars Hydro, the big on-line retailers carry them. Look for "Security Camera System Cable DC Extension Power Cord Adapter Wire Connector Set" or "DC 5.5x2.1mm Male To Female Extension Cord CCTV Camera Power Cable".

"5.5x2.1mm Male To Female: is critical!

Look for 20AWG wires, as that's the minimum for a 3m (10') cable.

I have my 4 seedlings under one of my 4 Mars COB lights once they are past the seedling stage each will get their own Mars COB light. I am really excited about this grow. I am still waiting for one seed to germinate so I will have 4 total. I have had trouble with these seeds germinating but my fingers are crossed I get another seed to crack. I have 3 of the same seeds germinating so one of them should crack
:snowboating:

Beautiful already :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom