Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

For the extention cord, have you contacted us yet? I can also check with the engineer. :) BTW, the plant grows a lot! :thumb:

No, I haven't done that yet. I had to move the plants as it was too cold to grow in the basement. It hit 14°C last night, and it will drop to about 5°C soon. There's no rush now. I'll wait until the end of the grow to move the drivers.

No, I haven't done that yet. I had to move the plants as it was too cold to grow in the basement. It hit 14°C last night, and it will drop to about 5°C soon. There's no rush now. I'll wait until the end of the grow to move the drivers.
Wow, so the weather really become cold now. Here is the same , it seems next week we will have temperature less than 10°C. :Namaste: I bet when temperature go down, it will be better to keep the driver inside to help warm the space. :circle-of-love:

BTW, Engineer told me it will be better not only add the extention cord, but also add a waterproof connector, like the SP 250's, he will give me the detailed specification on the connector and the wire soon, :Namaste:

Awesome Huge, take most use of the lights.! :thumb:
Thanks. She's an excellent light to use for veg in my opinion. I use the bigger lights for flowering. I'm about to add a second light. I was thinking of getting a sp250 to do a side by side BUT I'm also getting excellent results under the TSL 2000 and TS 1000. I want to eventually move the 1000 into veg though asap.

Thanks. She's an excellent light to use for veg in my opinion. I use the bigger lights for flowering. I'm about to add a second light. I was thinking of getting a sp250 to do a side by side BUT I'm also getting excellent results under the TSL 2000 and TS 1000. I want to eventually move the 1000 into veg though asap.
Waiting for our Black Friday Sale notice next week ;)

Yes, The extensions I got off e-Bay don't meet the specifications. The wall warts that have those cable ends all fit. Angry is a mild way to describe how I feel about it. Furious comes a lot closer.
I just tried my extension out, the hole in the male end is a hair or two smaller than the factory one, so it just about fits on. Female end is fine, so naturally the male is fussy.

Dang, the price was right.

I just tried my extension out, the hole in the male end is a hair or two smaller than the factory one, so it just about fits on. Female end is fine, so naturally the male is fussy.

Dang, the price was right.

I'm just going to order the proper end for the cable. I've run into parts not meeting the standard before. It's a PITA, especially if you need something that works as soon as you get it.

I'm just going to order the proper end for the cable. I've run into parts not meeting the standard before. It's a PITA, especially if you need something that works as soon as you get it.
Same here. As its winter-ish right now, I certainly won't be "needing" one for several months. Who knows, by that time, I may have already upgraded to another Mars Hydro light

My 3 baby girls under a Mars COB light and in a Mars 5x5 tent. still waiting on the 4th to break the surface. I had some bad seeds so I germinated another Gold Leaf which should come up in a day or two
20191116_110013.jpg

Hey everyone, weekend again! So I wish you have a great one! :green_heart:

I know most of the growers are waiting for the Black Friday already, and we are also! :laugh::laugh::laugh: But, please be patient, in a few days next week, we will anounce our Black Friday Sales, what is the promotion and how to buy most cost efficient products. :yahoo:
In the meantime, we will also hold our Black Friday Giveaway very soon. Looking forward? :hippy: Please stay tuned and keep an eye on our thread. :D Cheers!

Christmas is coming early for someone

Our engineer told me it might be a little difficult to get in the market, but if you can, try to make the correct ones, otherwise, might have problem. :Namaste:
Same here. As its winter-ish right now, I certainly won't be "needing" one for several months. Who knows, by that time, I may have already upgraded to another Mars Hydro light
I am so glad it is winter so that you don't have to push time :green_heart:

The other three looks fine, and the fourth will come out soon as well, don't worry. :D
My 3 baby girls under a Mars COB light and in a Mars 5x5 tent. still waiting on the 4th to break the surface. I had some bad seeds so I germinated another Gold Leaf which should come up in a day or two
20191116_110013.jpg

It is super cold over a weekend here, temperature decreases like 10 degrees compare to last week. Keep warm everyone, especially to your babies. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom