Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

92C13A80-6E33-4743-94F3-59C45C8F098B.jpeg
Elegant ladies! :Namaste: Have you also join ourgrow activities?

Finger crosses :Namaste:
Hi Sara and all. I Just received my TSL-2000 I bought during the Black Friday Sale, I was crossing my fingers and hoping I was going to get the updated version with the longer cords for mounting your drivers outside the grow area. Well, the fingers thing doesn't work, I ended up with the model with the shorter cords :(. I guess I would have to change out the drivers to be able to do this now, which probably would not be cost effective. I ordered from Mars but it came from Amazon, not sure why? Is the cord length the only difference between the two? Cheers.
PC102163.JPG

Hi Sara and all. I Just received my TSL-2000 I bought during the Black Friday Sale, I was crossing my fingers and hoping I was going to get the updated version with the longer cords for mounting your drivers outside the grow area. Well, the fingers thing doesn't work, I ended up with the model with the shorter cords :(. I guess I would have to change out the drivers to be able to do this now, which probably would not be cost effective. I ordered from Mars but it came from Amazon, not sure why? Is the cord length the only difference between the two? Cheers.
PC102163.JPG
Hi Fisher, I am sorry that it is not the one with extention cords. The Black Friday we got a lot orders and our stock sold out quickly, therefore we sent some of the items from Amazon FBA warehouse directly. :Namaste:
If you are looking to get the extention cords, please email us for a instruction pls: service@mars-hydro.com

Mars Hydro TSW 2000 :circle-of-love:

- Wattage 300w, replacing at least 500w HPS
- Full sunlike spectrum
- Total 684pcs of High quality Epistar chips
- UL listed, dimmerable driver
- Coverage 4x4 during veg and 3x3 during flowering
- With reflector cycle design, help increasing 20% PPFD output inthe coverage area
Your plants deserve a great light. :ganjamon:

Hi @fanleaf, I was wondering if you'd mind me asking (as I'm still on my first grow ). Why do you run both veg and bloom switch on tour lights at all times, does that not disrupt the nature of the time and decision of the plant is it just the time difference that you go with for flowering not sure if I'm asking the right question. Why then is there a difference between the 2 light operations why not just sell products as such. Have you found your grows to be beneficial from this decision. Thanx for your time
Fourthree :snowboating:
Because photons (light quanity)= growth. More photons, more growth period. There is NO indoor light that provides the par that natural sunlight provides and there is NO reason not to give the plants as much light indoors as we can. There is a limit of coarse but not many growers have the lights needed or enough of them to provide "too much" light indoors. If your whole grow area is 1500+umol/s without added CO2 then yes maybe too much but again, that's rare. Red/Blue switches are more of a marketing tactic than anything. More light=more growth.

Hi Fisher, I am sorry that it is not the one with extention cords. The Black Friday we got a lot orders and our stock sold out quickly, therefore we sent some of the items from Amazon FBA warehouse directly. :Namaste:
If you are looking to get the extention cords, please email us for a instruction pls: service@mars-hydro.com
Hi Sara, I'm looking forward to trying out my light. I will definitely email and see what it takes to change the cords. Are there any other differnces between the older TSL-2000 and the updated one besides the cord length? Thanks.

Because photons (light quanity)= growth. More photons, more growth period. There is NO indoor light that provides the par that natural sunlight provides and there is NO reason not to give the plants as much light indoors as we can. There is a limit of coarse but not many growers have the lights needed or enough of them to provide "too much" light indoors. If your whole grow area is 1500+umol/s without added CO2 then yes maybe too much but again, that's rare. Red/Blue switches are more of a marketing tactic than anything. More light=more growth.
Agree, more light more grow. :D

Hi Sara, I'm looking forward to trying out my light. I will definitely email and see what it takes to change the cords. Are there any other differnces between the older TSL-2000 and the updated one besides the cord length? Thanks.
Hi HighFisher, there is only the cords differences, nothing else. :)

Wow, that's some difference!

Can't wait to put my order in this week!
Yeah, and @Jack420 is also using this like, and got very fast growing as well, the growing difference is super big in such a short time. I am sure, you will love the new light too! :hippy:

Please give yourself a thank you as well, without a growers dedication, the plants won't grow as well :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom