Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

It seems the Canadian Border Services Agency are holding shipments coming to Canada from China. Parts I ordered through e-Bay have been held since the 6th of February in Mississauga ON.
really? I don’t know yet. We have consulted the US Customs before and they said it would have no effect. It's just that the people on board cannot disembark.

IMG_20200212_180144899.jpg
IMG_20200212_175815937.jpg
IMG_20200212_175753755.jpg
IMG_20200210_190512948.jpg
IMG_20200210_190325273.jpg

Flowering, Under the TSW-2000

Note:
Click on any image to view it full size.

full

GDP #1 & GDP #3 'Jarred'

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Front)
_______________________________________________________________​

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Top)

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Top-Front)

GDP #1 & GDP #3 were only rough trimmed as they are destined for the rosin press. The STS treated branch of GDP #1 was picked apart to recover the seeds and discarded. Only five seeds were found. Hopefully the remainder of the tent will have many more.

GDP #2 continues its slow march to harvest. The dead and dying leaves were removed. They did not turn yellow, as with many nutrient lines, but stayed green, and just dried up. I attribute this to the nitrogen in Mega Crop. There never was a deficiency to cause the leaves to yellow. The lime green stripes on the leaves are where they were shaded by other leaves.

Flowering, Under the TSW-2000

Note:
Click on any image to view it full size.

full

GDP #1 & GDP #3 'Jarred'

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Front)

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Top)

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 (Top-Front)

GDP #1 & GDP #3 were only rough trimmed as they are destined for the rosin press. The STS treated branch of GDP #1 was picked apart to recover the seeds and discarded. Only five seeds were found. Hopefully the remainder of the tent will have many more.

GDP #2 continues its slow march to harvest. The dead and dying leaves were removed. They did not turn yellow, as with many nutrient lines, but stayed green, and just dried up. I attribute this to the nitrogen in Mega Crop. There never was a deficiency to cause the leaves to yellow. The lime green stripes on the leaves are where they were shaded by other leaves.
:goodjob:Looking forward to your feedback on growing with SP250

Here is a couple pics of my grow today using 4 Mars COB lights and a Budget LED light in my Mars tent. Great combo. I do wish you made extension cords so the driver could be taken off the light and placed outside of the tent
Tent pic #2 2 16 2020.jpg
Tent 2 16 2020 .jpg
Cola pic 2 16 2020.jpg

Super stoked with my Mars TS-1000! Harvested a G14 Auto from Fastbuds 9 weeks from germination.

:ganjamon:

Here is a couple pics of my grow today using 4 Mars COB lights and a Budget LED light in my Mars tent. Great combo. I do wish you made extension cords so the driver could be taken off the light and placed outside of the tent
Tent pic #2 2 16 2020.jpg
Tent 2 16 2020 .jpg
Cola pic 2 16 2020.jpg
Do you feel hot when COB is running? COB is only 100 watts, and its fan-heater design is thicker than SP250, it should not generate much heat

Super stoked with my Mars TS-1000! Harvested a G14 Auto from Fastbuds 9 weeks from germination.

:ganjamon:

:drool:awesome!

Do you feel hot when COB is running? COB is only 100 watts, and its fan-heater design is thicker than SP250, it should not generate much heat
It is hot in the tent. It is hitting 88f at times but usually stays around 82 to 84f so I wish I could get the drivers out of my tent . I know Old Salt has a list of items to make up a cord to do it which I may still do but it would be Much simpler if you guys made extension cables for them so the drivers could be placed outside of peoples tents

It is hot in the tent. It is hitting 88f at times but usually stays around 82 to 84f so I wish I could get the drivers out of my tent . I know Old Salt has a list of items to make up a cord to do it which I may still do but it would be Much simpler if you guys made extension cables for them so the drivers could be placed outside of peoples tents
I had to turn up my exhaust fan output and exchange more air to keep the plants below 80F with my cobs. I do agree that all drivers should be removable with a 6 foot cord. My TSW's 2000 drivers now reside in the room next to my grow room. This room is a cold room that is inside an uninsulated steel building, and it drops to -35 F here at times. Those two drivers keep that unheated room at +50F!!

The new SP-250 models have a two meter extended cable. It's very easy to lengthen it if you wish. You can buy the cord at any big box store, and a connector is available through the big on-line malls. I do recommend tinning the ends of

The new SP-250 models have a two meter extended cable. It's very easy to lengthen it if you wish. You can buy the cord at any big box store, and a connector is available through the big on-line malls. I do recommend tinning the ends of
Thank you Old Salt I may still make up the extension cables and when I do I will reread your tutorial on how to do it. I may need to double check with you and I may have some questions

Back
Top Bottom