Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I have a small growspace. Will the 600W work for 1 plant?

H59 W28 D22

Are you referring to the TS600? It's a good choice for one plant.

LB looks like light shock to me, if the plants are new to LED this is common just raise the light another foot or 2 for a few days then start lowering them.

MDS did you notice any difference in the leaf to calyx ratio? Or anyone else familiar with HPS to compare leaf to calyx ratio vs LED
I dont know anything about light shock, but im no expert by any means, so I just raised the light a few inches. This is how the plants look today. Thanks everyone!
IMG_20200327_181024.jpg

There's a discount code if you order directly through Mars-Hydro.

"420magazine" (without the quotes). When I was browsing the Mars Hydro website last evening, I saw that they have special prices with some of their kits. For example, the small grow tent plus an SP150 - and that the little image that goes along with the product shows a code "kit10," which might (IDK) give the customer a bigger discount than our standard forum code discount. I found another kit/package on the website that is basically the same, except the customer can select from one of three lights (SP150, TS1000, and maybe TS600?). I tried the same discount code shown for the other kit, since the tent model is the same in both - and it worked. But my point is, they often run sales, have various discount codes available, and/or offer "package deals." So figure out what product(s) you want, then hit their website to check the price, try discount codes, and look at the "package deals" - maybe there's an additional item that you would like to have, but didn't think you could afford it if you had to pay MSRP on both items. And then there's also their normal discount for purchasing multiple items. Who knows, maybe a friend or relative would also be interested in purchasing something, and would agree to add that to your order.

Lots of ways to save, with Mars Hydro.

Just got a 32x32 tent. What would pair well with the ts 600. On a very low budget.

That means different things to different people. If it's low enough, you might not be able to purchase any new LED product. I've seen used 250-watt HID (usually HPS, but occasionally a metal halide) setups advertised at $25 on CraigsList once in a while. If I bought one, I'd want to buy a new bulb for it, but they can be had cheaply if one doesn't insist on getting an Eye Hortilux.

And that combination should pair well in a grow tent that has an area of 7.111111 ft.2, and might be perfectly acceptable until you were able to save up enough money to purchase a nice new LED. Just a thought.

That means different things to different people. If it's low enough, you might not be able to purchase any new LED product. I've seen used 250-watt HID (usually HPS, but occasionally a metal halide) setups advertised at $25 on CraigsList once in a while. If I bought one, I'd want to buy a new bulb for it, but they can be had cheaply if one doesn't insist on getting an Eye Hortilux.

And that combination should pair well in a grow tent that has an area of 7.111111 ft.2, and might be perfectly acceptable until you were able to save up enough money to purchase a nice new LED. Just a thought.
Was looking at another ts600 maybe a sp150. Also looking into diy hlg led stuff. Actually really wish i had gotten a ts 1000 or 2000

Back
Top Bottom