Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Good news, we checked the quantity of goods in transit, and found that there are still about 60 SP250 which will arrive in the United States and can be ordered now. If you need it, you can go to the official website to pre order now, we expect to start shipping next Monday.

Don't forget to use the coupon code "420magazine":thanks:

My tent is 1h away from hlme so i have a couple cameras inside the tent to keep an eye on things. Allows me to see if I need to drive out there. I've got an autopot system that allows for feeding
That sounds cool. I'm curious about your autopot system

Hey guys....I'm looking into getting an sp150, but I've come across some stuff online where a few people had fire hazard problems with their sp250.

I'm wondering if anyone found out what the issue was?? I really want the sp150 but I'm now afraid of burning my house down.

Hey guys....I'm looking into getting an sp150, but I've come across some stuff online where a few people had fire hazard problems with their sp250.

I'm wondering if anyone found out what the issue was?? I really want the sp150 but I'm now afraid of burning my house down.

Please don't worry, all our leds are ETL certified and very safe. Many people use our lights in 420magazine. They can tell you that our lights are free of any safety hazards.:green_heart:

I think the event you saw on the Internet was the SP250 bought by the previous customer. The original sp250 didn't add extra extension cable, some customers wanted better heat dissipation, so they modified and extended the wire by themselves. Put the power supply outside the tent to dissipate heat. However, due to the wrong operation of the customer during wiring, the light was short-circuited during operation. The wire was burnt. But it did not cause a fire, only a piece of wire was burnt. Because our engineers added a safer function when designing the light , if the wire is burnt due to a short circuit, the light will immediately cut off the power and stop working, which can prevent the light from continuing to burn

I think the event you saw on the Internet was the SP250 bought by the previous customer. The original sp250 didn't add extra extension cable, some customers wanted better heat dissipation, so they modified and extended the wire by themselves. Put the power supply outside the tent to dissipate heat. However, due to the wrong operation of the customer during wiring, the light was short-circuited during operation. The wire was burnt. But it did not cause a fire, only a piece of wire was burnt. Because our engineers added a safer function when designing the light , if the wire is burnt due to a short circuit, the light will immediately cut off the power and stop working, which can prevent the light from continuing to burn

Ok...yes I saw some of the reports were from people who didnt modify it properly.

Are there any coupon codes I can use for amazon.ca?????

Thanks

Ok...yes I saw some of the reports were from people who didnt modify it properly.

Are there any coupon codes I can use for amazon.ca?????

Thanks
Sorry I am only responsible for our company's official website, so I can only provide you with a discount on the official website.

wow, now enough for you to smoke:hookah:
I just picked the tops, I'll leave the lowers to tighten up more.
20200527_124746.jpg

And this one is next.
20200527_124801.jpg

:lot-o-toke:

Welcome back. Did you make the raccoon into instant noodles? lol :D One of our favorite childhood snacks was called raccoon

Wow, you must have grown up even poorer than my mother did. She won't eat racoon to this day. She has said that groundhog is worse, but I'm guessing that's because, when she was a little girl and her dad didn't have the money for a box of .22 ammunition, she'd have to help him get groundhogs - which would have meant being there while he clubbed them to death or whatever, lol. Probably a little traumatic to a seven-year old girl, I suppose.

I've tried it, and... Well, it's not appreciably worse than deer meat. Or bear meat, at least (and that's assuming you get all the fat off the bear meat before it goes rancid). But it's not the taste - it's the fact that there's so much of it. Be great for those days when you have a bad case of the flu and couldn't even smell your own feces if you were covered in them. Because you'd still be able to taste that 'coon ;) .

Back
Top Bottom