Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The only thing it takes to make meat edible is hunger. But, yes, that's like bandits (racoons) - soak at least overnight in a salt/vinegar brine. Then cook it in something with a strong odor/taste, like some kind of low-rent barbecue sauce. When it's all said and done, you end up with something that tastes a little bit like all the crap you threw in to cover up the 'coon... and a whole lot like racoon.

But it'll fill a hole ;).

Mars Hydro News::theband:

Hey folks, with the stock situation getting better, Mars Hydro had adjusted the price, the price is back to normal now on Mars Hydro official web, except the SP250 in the USA and Canada.

Here are the stock situations:

USA warehouse:

TS1000 kit, enough stock (including the temperature and humidity meter, timer, single YOYO, PH tester)
TSW2000 - enough stock
TSL2000 - tight stock
TS3000 - tight stock
5'x5' tent - enough stock

SP150 and TS600 out of stock will be back in stock in July.
Other sizes of the tent are seriously out stock.

Canada warehouse:

SP250 - tight stock now

TS3000 - will arrive in around 10th June
Other items, the lights, and the tents all seriously out of stock, and the situation will last July.

EU warehouse:

TS1000- enough stock

TSW2000 and TS3000 - will arrive in around 10th June
Other lights and tents will arrive at the end of June

Note that, if EU growers are urgently needing light and accept the UK plug, we also can ship from our UK warehouse.

UK warehouse:

TSL2000, TS3000, SP250 have enough stock
TS1000- tight stock
150*150*200tent - tight stock

TSW2000 will arrive in around in the middle of June.
Other tents and lights out of stock and the situation will last July.

Australia warehouse:
SP250 - tight stock
TS1000 - tight stock
TS3000 - enough stock
120*120*200tent - tight stock
150*150*200tent - enough stock
120x60X180tent - tight stock
240x120X200tent - tight stock

Russia:

TSL2000 - tight stock

Other lights will arrive in the middle of June.
The tents are not available in Russia so far.

About the new SP3000 presale, the time and the area, we will announce in the middle of June.

Feel free to order on www.mars-hdyro.com , happy purchase, and happy growing! Don't forget to use the coupon "420magazine ":green_heart:

Hey Sara it’s been awhile. I thought I’d drop by and check out this old thread that is still going strong. I still have an old epistar 80 going in my 2x2 tent. She can still pump out some wonderful buds with some training and defoliation. Gorilla Glue from Expert.

SCROG Pics Ongoing and 3 weeks tomorrow.

Purple bud is Colorado Cookies and green frosty is GG4. All grown under Epistar 80.

CHEM '91 HARVEST DAY PICS - GROWN UNDER SP-250

Beautiful right there. It reminds me of a time I went to a DEAD concert, just hanging outside in the parking lot party with a buddy of mind smoking that old school DEADHEAD OG or Chemdawg. I was only 17ish so maybe 1993 or 4(Good thing too, Mr. Garcia passed in 1995 the year I graduated High School). Good times, I remember the dancing fire circles(glow in the dark BIG ASS beach balls floating around, the scent of DANK in the air... SO much going ON) and my buddy buying a fresh bong to rip some GREEN BUD. Back then, that's all we called it. An older friend of ours at the time, grew a shed full of sensi seed bank genetics, back when it wasn't that common to purchase seeds from overseas, and we were burnt out of green weed for quite awhile. This is only because the guy who grew it smoked until you verbally tapped out, so sessions WERE LONG. At 17, in the 90's when brown weed was still a thing, we were chiefing HPS grown Northern Lights, Skunk #1, Super Skunk, strains like that. The first time I saw purple buds in person though was in an old school phototron a buddy of mine used to grow out of(He had two). This was probably late 1991-92. The buds were small, but beautiful and POTENT! This Lemon Candy Rosin has the memory JUICES flowin'. :hookah:

@SmokeSara quick question for you if you don’t mind ? ☺️

my ts1000 are doing a great job btw!!!!

I have recently bought a RAM humidifier..just want to know that the humidifier will not affect or damage the LED at all ?

Hey Sara it’s been awhile. I thought I’d drop by and check out this old thread that is still going strong. I still have an old epistar 80 going in my 2x2 tent. She can still pump out some wonderful buds with some training and defoliation. Gorilla Glue from Expert.

SCROG Pics Ongoing and 3 weeks tomorrow.

Purple bud is Colorado Cookies and green frosty is GG4. All grown under Epistar 80.
Nice to see you again~good harvest! :green_heart:

@SmokeSara quick question for you if you don’t mind ? ☺

my ts1000 are doing a great job btw!!!!

I have recently bought a RAM humidifier..just want to know that the humidifier will not affect or damage the LED at all ?
TS1000 not waterproof, I do not recommend that you spray water mist directly on the LED, which will affect the bead's service life. You can aim the humidifier at the plant and it will be fine. Just increasing the humidity in the air will have no effect on the LED

SP3000 giveaway ended. Let me think about how to start new giveaways. I would be very grateful if you guys can give any suggestions :thanks:

SP3000 giveaway ended. Let me think about how to start new giveaways. I would be very grateful if you guys can give any suggestions :thanks:
How about a Giveaway to new growers, say people who have been growing indoors less than 3 years? Give them a chance to test out your lights and do a grow for you.

How about a Giveaway to new growers, say people who have been growing indoors less than 3 years? Give them a chance to test out your lights and do a grow for you.
Thanks for your suggestion, but I mentioned before that the new giveaways can be participated by everyone

Photo show casing lights and plants, clean shots.... no multiple photos. Just 1 photo per person.
Thanks, Let me think about it:hookah:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I mentioned before that the new giveaways can be participated by everyone
Yes but I was suggesting one specifically for new growers excluding all these master growers. That would be a very different tact than you had been doing before.

Just a suggestion.

Due to the recent social instability in the United States, curfews have been imposed in many places, and the working hours of our warehouses will be shortened. Please understand that the delivery of orders may be slow recently. Anyway, be safe everyone. :Namaste:

Yes but I was suggesting one specifically for new growers excluding all these master growers. That would be a very different tact than you had been doing before.

Just a suggestion.
Ouch !!. I am not a master Magnus honestly. I only converted to LED 3 grows back and have added to the array as I have begun to understand it better. I totally understand what you mean by feeling less known and not given opportunity. Like you I have been frustrated at the many comps here and seeing where the judging goes ect but this is the 1st competition I have won in over 2 years here mate. I spend a lot of time on the threads for Mars as a customer too and cannot praise their lights enough. I am honestly not having a pop at you at all I just mean that we can all get lucky sometimes. Peace and blessings growmie , I hope you will come into the grow when we get going on it and we can all see what it can do together with no B.s. or catchy adverts.

Back
Top Bottom