Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

@SmokeSara, so I kno the ts600 doesn’t come with a dimmer, but is it possible to purchase one and connect to it? Thank you in advance
TS600's power supply is specially designed and cannot be dimmed. TS600's wattage is already low, so there is no need to dimmer:Namaste:

I just received another 2 TS 1000's today(up to 7 now)...didn't realize they had been updated as well, with the removable drivers/dimmers/extension cord/daisy chain capability...pleasant surprise...oh yeah and stickers too... ;) ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I guess I'm going to have to buy a new one just to get some MARSHYDRO stickers

I really like them...I also like them for versatility...I can pull a couple out for my small room(which I start earlier than the big room), or adjust heights on slower growing plants...I buy new lights according to budget, so rather than save for a bigger model( 2000/3000) or spend big money on other brands, extra money will usually see 1 or 2 additions, as I replace older led's..,I've had no issues with performance, and as primary source of light, they are more than sufficient for the hobbyist grower...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Growing well and some are almost ready :)

DSC02434.JPG
DSC02428.JPG
DSC02437.JPG
DSC02441.JPG
DSC02439.JPG
DSC02433.JPG

I've bought 5 marshydro and got no stickers I would love some stickers I do like the new lights
When did you buy the light? We only have stickers for the latest lights

I just received another 2 TS 1000's today(up to 7 now)...didn't realize they had been updated as well, with the removable drivers/dimmers/extension cord/daisy chain capability...pleasant surprise...oh yeah and stickers too... ;) ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Quickly use new functions, it will be more convenient than before :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom