Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mars Hydro Black Friday giveaway begins now!!!! :party:

A dimmable full spectrum LED can make the LED less hot during the VEG stage. I think some of the personal growing customers do not want to bear the price of two lights.

i run dimming on both my veg and flower rigs.

my flower rig would probably be a bit too intense for use as a veg rig, even with the dimming. i would not want to put immature plants under it. there is enough intensity / power to run in to issues with younger plants. you have to use the dimming - that's what i look for in a flower rig.

that's a bic lighter type of light.

My blurple bashing sensor went off...whats this? No disrespect intended Mr. b, however, Bic sells ALOT of lighters and it light my joint exactly like a Bugati B1. If there's a wind storm, I have a jacket.

For anyone wanting to grow kick ass weed growing on budget pricing and you aren't too proud, don't let the blurple purists throw you off. You are way better off with a MH blurple than ALL the 2000w white light knockoffs out there.

There are new MH 300's on sale new for $30/free shipping somewhere easily accessable right now. That's approximately $.22/w of plenty good spectrum. Compare that price to any white light option in that price range and the math will be clear to you.

Why don't I buy them? I already have them! Both the 300's and 600's are running in my rooms very successfully. Do I run Mars Hydro white light also? Yep, side by side. Is it better? Yep. Significantly? Nope. Did it cost way more? Yep.

That's why there will always be room for blurples in my condo. I won't replace them till they die.

it's says something that even mars abandoned the burple eons ago.

don't kid yourself. white light is the right.
any fixture relying on a box design and forced cooling is garbage. worse if it runs that architecture in burple. there is just too much efficiency loss in nearly every design aspect.

I agree bluter, the tech is oudated (although the pro grade blurple stuff was still available on Mars Hydro's website as short ago as the beginning of this year), but so are oil popcorn poppers.

I continue to grow good weed under both - that's because of me not the lights. If I had a tight budget (and I have), I could grow more more weed under (15) 135w 300's than (1) 450w TS3000. I have the means to replace mine but I have no need.

What everyone's thoughts......is the TSW2000 good for a 4x4 tent? I see Mars Hydro recommends the TS3000 for 4x4 flower, but I'm hoping my plants don't touch the walls of a 4x4. Think I'm ok with the TSW2000 or will I be disappointed I didn't get the TS3000?

@Mars Hydro what the Black Friday sale going to be;).
I just got today the TS3000 for my 4X4... I went though this very debate with myself and the community here to make my decision. I thought about getting the TSW2000 and possibly upgrading another one if needed; In fact, My people suggested buying 2 of the TSW2000's, because for a couple hundred more I could get all those extra watts. I just figured I'm not going any bigger with grow room and the TS3000 would do the trick. I would say get the TS3000. You can alway dim it down or up to 450 Watts. The TSW2000 will give you 300 turned up to 100%. Make sure you get the knob for dimmer.. Many places selling older version I assume with out the knob. Older version you have to take off drivers use dimmer Hassle. Buyer be aware.

061A664F-0D6D-4080-82A5-605DE8086087.jpeg

I just got today the TS3000 for my 4X4... I went though this very debate with myself and the community here to make my decision. I thought about getting the TSW2000 and possibly upgrading another one if needed; In fact, My people suggested buying 2 of the TSW2000's, because for a couple hundred more I could get all those extra watts. I just figured I'm not going any bigger with grow room and the TS3000 would do the trick. I would say get the TS3000. You can alway dim it down or up to 450 Watts. The TSW2000 will give you 300 turned up to 100%. Make sure you get the knob for dimmer.. Many places selling older version I assume with out the knob. Older version you have to take off drivers use dimmer Hassle. Buyer be aware.

061A664F-0D6D-4080-82A5-605DE8086087.jpeg
I think I'm going with the TS3000 thanks! First two grows were a bit off with light/tent size and I want to do it right this time. Your plants are looking good!

I think I'm going with the TS3000 thanks! First two grows were a bit off with light/tent size and I want to do it right this time. Your plants are looking good!
Thanks Brother:passitleft:Up until today it's been just one little burple light. Thank the cannabis Gods someone commented on my light set up last week. Good luck on your grow!

Under ts 3000 and sp150 there doin great

Under ts 3000 and sp150 there doin great

I could only hope mine need stakes to hold them up too!!!

Yup I def add them super early so I’m not
Struggling wen they falling over only thing be carful can loose a eye giving hair cuts lol

I've started twisting my stalks while they are in veg so they crack like a knuckle between every node, it really toughens them up...I have way less big bud droopers than before.

Let’s see how much you can save during this Black Friday holiday: :love:

10% Off for TS1000/TSL2000/TSW2000/TS3000led/SP150:

If you are home growers or beginner with tight budget, it’s no doubt TS series led/SP150led are your best choice

5% Off for FC6500/SP6500led/Grow kits:

If you persue highest yields or you are professional or commercial growers, seize this chance to try Mars SP6500/FC6500led. Their price is at least 35% more affordable than other brands same quality led in the market.

15% Off for tents 2.5'x2.5', 3'x3', 4'x4', 2'x4', 5'x5':we only have few tents in stock this year, because our leds sales increased a lot. Most of the factory space and workers were used to produce leds, so we only can produce few tents. If you need grow tents, place order asap to avoid them out of stock

No discount for SP3000/FC3000/FC4800led:

We feel very sorry Samsung chips company can't keep up with production capacity, so they only can sell few chips to our factory for production but the demands for these models is large, so we can't offer discount for these morels. Hope you can understand it
BTW, use the coupon code "420magazine" will get an extra 3% discount!:party:
Biggest surprise::cheer:

The largest daily order can get a gift worth 300USD+ during our Black Friday sales

Black Friday sales Date: 27th.Nov--30th.Nov. 2020

If you have any demands for led/Kits/tent, it is time to add Mars product in the shopping cart now.

Best Wishes to all

Well my light broke down just a little over a week back and Mars has got me new parts coming in the next 48h or less, I could have had them sooner but I never pressed send on the email.

Perfection.

Thanks Mars!

IMG_20201122_144421.jpg

IMG_20201122_144324.jpg

IMG_20201122_150826_295.jpg

IMG_20201122_150826_322.jpg

With the TS3000.....should I go for the 4x4 tent or 5x5 tent? Only 4 girls at most will be in there, but I like extra room for fans and to maneuver things. Any draw back from getting the larger tent? Heat? 6" infinity fan

its rated for a 4x4 tent. However, if you like the extra space you just need to make sure that the plants are within the light diagram. A light meter would be idea to have so you can map the ppfd

lol, i should really get a commision for all the info i drop on mars-hydro lights. a tent would do too :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom