Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mars Hydro

Whats the chances of you looking into my order which still has no delivery date?

Need any info let me know. thanks
May I ask where and when you bought it?

Marshydro.eu and thanks for looking. and bought on the 19th

Did speak with someone today who said they would resend due to being lost.But still have not been sent a new tracking number.

evergreen tanker blocking the suez has fucked the whole system globally. wait till they unload its cargo!! keep your eyes on that one . it is going to be biblical . Red Sea has a habit of swallowing evil on passover!. be safe and well
Ye but if mars is shipping from a uk warehouse to a uk customer which is what i was told cant see that being a issue.
But thanks missed that post :thumb:

May I ask where and when you bought it?
Not much point looking in to it now.After 11 days of being messed around taking my money telling me my package is lost.Today you have no stock after being told this morning i will get a tracking number tomorrow.Shocking service sorry mars but thats just how i feel. Im hoping my refund does not take as long as it took to find out you had no stock.

Not much point looking in to it now.After 11 days of being messed around taking my money telling me my package is lost.Today you have no stock after being told this morning i will get a tracking number tomorrow.Shocking service sorry mars but thats just how i feel. Im hoping my refund does not take as long as it took to find out you had no stock.
Sorry about the Mars Hydro EU website for our other department, we are responsible for mars-hydro.com.
I will feedback your information to them and urge them to refund your money as soon as possible.

Sorry about the Mars Hydro EU website for our other department, we are responsible for mars-hydro.com.
I will feedback your information to them and urge them to refund your money as soon as possible.
Understand its out of your control.but on everyone of your sites your still selling the sp6500 you might want to tell
them to put out of stock both the EU and the UK web site. Cant see how one could not be arranged to be sent tbh.

Understand its out of your control.but on everyone of your sites your still selling the sp6500 you might want to tell
them to put out of stock both the EU and the UK web site. Cant see how one could not be arranged to be sent tbh.
We have a batch of new SP6500 waiting for customs clearance in the UK, which is expected to arrive at the warehouse in about a week.

We have a batch of new SP6500 waiting for customs clearance in the UK, which is expected to arrive at the warehouse in about a week.
This was not explained to me.I might of been willing to wait or i might of been offered a good will gesture to wait. i have asked for a refund now and looking at the VIPARSPECTRA Newest XS 4000 still need a light. ashame cause i heard only goodthings about sp6500 and would of ended up with 3 for my project just glad i tried ordering just the one first. thanks for your reply.But mars.eu are pretty poor reps for your company.

so sorry to inform you that SP 6500 was out of stock, we only can resend you once it's stock.

Louise Xie​

Sales Department​

This was not explained to me.I might of been willing to wait or i might of been offered a good will gesture to wait. i have asked for a refund now and looking at the VIPARSPECTRA Newest XS 4000 still need a light. ashame cause i heard only goodthings about sp6500 and would of ended up with 3 for my project just glad i tried ordering just the one first. thanks for your reply.But mars.eu are pretty poor reps for your company.

so sorry to inform you that SP 6500 was out of stock, we only can resend you once it's stock.

Louise Xie​

Sales Department​
I feel very sorry for this. This customer service is a newcomer. I have told the person in charge of EU website to train the new customer service.
I'm sorry to lose you as a customer. If you are interested in our lights next time, you can contact me directly and I will try my best to give you a good discount.

I feel very sorry for this. This customer service is a newcomer. I have told the person in charge of EU website to train the new customer service.
I'm sorry to lose you as a customer. If you are interested in our lights next time, you can contact me directly and I will try my best to give you a good discount.
im still waiting on someone telling me i have been refunded tbh.As yet i have only been told we will refund you,
I asked them to confirm i have been refunded and they stopped asnwering my emails.they need more than training.
And i might seem cheeky but u should send me something for my trouble that might change my thinking about your company.YOU have been nothing but helpful but as i said the EU team are jokers.

i have bought a
You last purchased this item on 30 Mar 2021.
Size Name: Dimmable XS4000 | view this order.

which i didnt really want your light fit my grow space perfect.
I think i have been very fair with my coments when they did something right i stated it.But i have never been treated
this way by any company i have spent money with online ever.How can you not send a cancel of order confirmation.
the tracking number for the lost package is still active.As far as i can see im stilll waiting for an item i want refunded.
as i have had nothing but

Dear Customer,

refund is okay, I'll arrange for you.

Thanks.

Louise Xie​

Sales Department

will update when i finally get my money back im on day 12 now

im still waiting on someone telling me i have been refunded tbh.As yet i have only been told we will refund you,
I asked them to confirm i have been refunded and they stopped asnwering my emails.they need more than training.
And i might seem cheeky but u should send me something for my trouble that might change my thinking about your company.YOU have been nothing but helpful but as i said the EU team are jokers.

i have bought a
You last purchased this item on 30 Mar 2021.
Size Name: Dimmable XS4000 | view this order.

which i didnt really want your light fit my grow space perfect.
I think i have been very fair with my coments when they did something right i stated it.But i have never been treated
this way by any company i have spent money with online ever.How can you not send a cancel of order confirmation.
the tracking number for the lost package is still active.As far as i can see im stilll waiting for an item i want refunded.
as i have had nothing but

Dear Customer,

refund is okay, I'll arrange for you.

Thanks.

Louise Xie​

Sales Department

will update when i finally get my money back im on day 12 now
Did you get a refund?
I urged them yesterday to process your order as soon as possible

Giveaway is coming~ easy way to enter :cool:

Did you get a refund?
I urged them yesterday to process your order as soon as possible

So to end this i got a refund on day 13 after the item being lost (never sent).
Will this stop me from buying a mars light in the future prob.
Is there a BIG differnce in the way marshydro.com the USA site and rep
Treat there customers to the euro site marshydro.eu yes.The rep needs a medal
for the USA site great person always helped me and without her i do think
i might well be still siting here waiting for a light.

So conclusion

i would recommend the USA site and rep on here for marshydro.com to any one looking
to buy a new light great people.

But i really cant say the samething about the marshydro.eu site i did say jokers
maybe that was hash but they 100% have no customer care at all.

Credit were its due they have given me my refund marshydro.eu pretty fast so thats
one tick.

Take from this what you will i have not lied and given MY honest opinion on me
trying to buy a light from MARSHYDRO.EU

And so there is no confusion this is MARSHYDRO.EU site/rep.(EURO)

The MARSHYDRO.COM site/rep(USA) have been GREAT the support they have given me has been fantastic.
I would recommend MARSHYDRO.COM to anyone wanting a light. I have found out the sites are run by very
different people.

From my thread. YOU have been a STAR i only wish i bought from your site keep up your great work your doing
your company proud the service you give is A1. No good will gusture from marshydro.eu yet an offer of a discount from u sealed the way i feel about your service****************

So conclusion

i would recommend the USA site and rep on here for marshydro.com to any one looking

But i really cant say the samething about the marshydro.eu site i did say jokers

Credit were its due they have given me my refund marshydro.eu pretty fast so thats
one tick.

The MARSHYDRO.COM site/rep(USA) have been GREAT the support they have given me has been fantastic.
I would recommend MARSHYDRO.COM to anyone wanting a light. I have found out the sites are run by very
different people.

From my thread. YOU have been a STAR i only wish i bought from your site keep up your great work your doing
your company proud the service you give is A1. No good will gusture from marshydro.eu yet an offer of a discount from u sealed the way i feel about your service****************
Mars-Hydro.com is not just a US site, it's our official global site and everyone on the planet can buy it on this site.
We can ship to any country.
I'm sorry for bringing you such a bad shopping experience. I will remind the customer service to improve their service.
I hope your next visit will be a pleasant and smooth shopping experience

So conclusion

one tick.

different people.

UK service is top notch too. all my lights came within a few days and no issues at all. Sad that a few less skilled reps can mar a customers experience so badly. Thankfully we have you to hand here to assist and resolve issues that arise. Thankfully this is not a regular issue that is mentioned here. I am sure it will be sorted to your satisfaction, please dont let it put you off such great tech and value. My plants have never looked so good.

Mars-Hydro.com is not just a US site, it's our official global site and everyone on the planet can buy it on this site.
We can ship to any country.
I'm sorry for bringing you such a bad shopping experience. I will remind the customer service to improve their service.
I hope your next visit will be a pleasant and smooth shopping experience
Been at work just noticed i have been charged conversion when i bought the light and when you refunded my money.
wow its cost me over £30 both ways WOW.And i cant even get sent a good will gusture and im out of pocket £60
Just wow.Never again

UK service is top notch too. all my lights came within a few days and no issues at all. Sad that a few less skilled reps can mar a customers experience so badly. Thankfully we have you to hand here to assist and resolve issues that arise. Thankfully this is not a regular issue that is mentioned here. I am sure it will be sorted to your satisfaction, please dont let it put you off such great tech and value. My plants have never looked so good.
thanks for the reply friend ye maybe im just unlucky. But cant get over having to pay pound to euro conversion both ways shocking.They really need to send me a free light to make up for it.But i know thats not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom