Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

thanks for the reply friend ye maybe im just unlucky. But cant get over having to pay pound to euro conversion both ways shocking.They really need to send me a free light to make up for it.But i know thats not going to happen.
sad that the rep has been so rubbish in eu depot. I do think the thread is a good way of reaching Mars direct and many of us here have gone through smokesara and colleagues that come here. Mars have been good with 420 community here and we have had some input into the developing tech this way too. Very useful for users of their products too and we can help each other get the best from the lights ect. Please dont be too disheartened by 1 persons poor commitment , the lights speak for themselves when used. I hope you find a happy resolve bud.

Hello, I recently picked up a sp-250. It came with a elg-240-48a but I think it’s supposed to have the elg-240-36a. Can I run the light with the elg-240-48a driver?
Thanks

sad that the rep has been so rubbish in eu depot. I do think the thread is a good way of reaching Mars direct and many of us here have gone through smokesara and colleagues that come here. Mars have been good with 420 community here and we have had some input into the developing tech this way too. Very useful for users of their products too and we can help each other get the best from the lights ect. Please dont be too disheartened by 1 persons poor commitment , the lights speak for themselves when used. I hope you find a happy resolve bud.
Understand your point mate.And im glad so many people have had hassle free time with marshydro.com.
But apart from giving me my money back and lying to me mardhydro.eu have done nothing but cost me money.
And in these times wasting over £60 is a hit for me anyway.Didnt mind paying conversion rate one way but both ways
thats just a kick in the gut when your already down.lesson learnt buy from uk. And no matter how good the product
does no excuse for poor customer service.I work in retail and my company would of offered some sort of gift card etc.
Its all about the customer experience in store or online. :thumb:

Understand your point mate.And im glad so many people have had hassle free time with marshydro.com.
But apart from giving me my money back and lying to me mardhydro.eu have done nothing but cost me money.
And in these times wasting over £60 is a hit for me anyway.Didnt mind paying conversion rate one way but both ways
thats just a kick in the gut when your already down.lesson learnt buy from uk. And no matter how good the product
does no excuse for poor customer service.I work in retail and my company would of offered some sort of gift card etc.
I hear that one mate. fingers crossed on Mars coming through for you in some way. I don't expect it will be taken lightly their end . Good luck

If you have any needs in the future, please feel free to contact me, and I will try my best to give you the most favorable price

If you have any needs in the future, please feel free to contact me, and I will try my best to give you the most favorable price
Thanks alot but as i told your colleague at EU its a pretty pointless gusture i have already got a light now.Dont really
need another.As i said this should of been told me when i was asking for a refund.Pretty poor i cant get a light sent
for my trouble and money wasted.Its asking alot to trust you guys again to send me something i paid for and not lie.
even a cheaper light offer would of been a start.But guess this is the end of the matter.Thanks for your help but
i wont be buying any mars light again after all this.As stated 60 odd pound was a lot for me to waste.The least you
could of done it pay the conversion rate for the refund it was marshydro.eu fault but not even a offer for that.

The biggest difference I can see is the FC-E doesn't use Samsung diodes, that would explain the more diodes for a cheaper price than the FC model.
Looks a good light and always good to have price choices.

Ahh some more pictures!!!!! Girls just keep growing ugh

Sorry for wires everywhere we’ll set up better after they come down n I can make to the back with our killing my self

Sorry for wires everywhere we’ll set up better after they come down n I can make to the back with our killing my self
It is true that the power cord of our light is too long.:p

It is true that the power cord of our light is too long.:p
Yes the longer the better in my opinion cuz then u can put ur drivers were u want I have mine in another room

Back
Top Bottom