Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

How's this

We take it from your loyal customers that
Mars Hydro 13th Anniversary story all started in a happy day in August
This is the story of a happy and loyal customer celebrating the Mars Hydro 13th Anniversary in August.
:roorrip:
Thank you for always following Mars. :love:

The Loyal Story of a girl who just loved to grow, she got an FC4800 and put on a show. She was so Happy to have met Stella and her team, she thought to herself, this must be a dream. Come this  August with a new full @Mars Hydro grow, what wonders she wonders, will come from this grow?!

Loving life these girls. Big thanks to their LED sun!

Back with lush plants :hippy:
1669716724769.png

Hi everyone,
Which size of tent do you think is easier to grow? Rectangular or square, and their dimensions?
Looking forward to your reply.:ganjamon:

I think a square tent is easiest to grow, around 4 x 4 or 5x5. However, a roof tent feature is great as it allows the fan/filter combo to be tucked away up top and allows for placement in tight areas.

Would you like the FC/FC-E ALL-IN-ONE GROW TENT KITS as your setup? :passitleft:
Yes, I am happy and looking forward to buying the FC/FC-E Big Tent Kits
No, I just need the lights
1669889774301.png

I own a couple Mars lights myself and can't wait for the opportunity to use them again. I have used the littler one to run a single AC/DC and it did a spectacular job in a 2×2 space.

I own a couple Mars lights myself and can't wait for the opportunity to use them again. I have used the littler one to run a single AC/DC and it did a spectacular job in a 2×2 space.
I'm very satisfied with the two tsl2000 marshydro that I have. Big improvement over the smaller 600 watt LED I had in my tent although it was fine until I upgraded. Built a larger grow room for better assesability and more plants. Very happy with the bigger lights and extra space. Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom