Mars Hydro Led & Tent Grow Journals Collection

This Saturday me and my friend will be dropping some seeds for a test. Running the same strain from the same breeder, under the same light. Only difference will be the pots used and nutrients. Direct comparison of Advanced Nutrients against the cheaper, but supposedly the same in Nutri +
That sounds interesting

I’m currently growing in a 4x4 Growneer tent, with a HLG 600W QB, and a MarsHydro SP250. Will be moving onto a MarsHydro 5x5 Tent for my next grow
If you start new journal, please don't forget to tag me

My Santa Marta Colombian Gold and Piberut seedlings doing good under my TS-1000. 8 days from sprouting. Yea going old school. Pibert in front on the right.
20200830_101155.jpg

lol! with the amount of mars equipments i have, i'm surprised i never made it here

It does not appear that whoever Mars has assigned to be "SmokeSara" maintains this thread.
She (or he) has not been here for a couple of months and only posted for a scant few weeks before abandoning this thread despite being a almost daily presence on their main one.

It does not appear that whoever Mars has assigned to be "SmokeSara" maintains this thread.
She (or he) has not been here for a couple of months and only posted for a scant few weeks before abandoning this thread despite being a almost daily presence on their main one.
as far as i know, smokesarah has been replaced as she is a mum now and is taking care of the babe. The @Mars Hydro was/is the new person who is charge

lol! with the amount of mars equipments i have, i'm surprised i never made it here

So leave a brief summary post of your Mars Hydro equipment and grow, with a link to it (I know, it's in your .SIG, but there might be some new to Internet forums who don't notice). If you want to, I mean. All the sponsor had to do was create a thread in this section of the forum - regular members may post replies (obviously). Just try to keep them on topic, please.

Doing so might encourage a few people to subscribe to your grow journal.

So leave a brief summary post of your Mars Hydro equipment and grow, with a link to it (I know, it's in your .SIG, but there might be some new to Internet forums who don't notice). If you want to, I mean. All the sponsor had to do was create a thread in this section of the forum - regular members may post replies (obviously). Just try to keep them on topic, please.

Doing so might encourage a few people to subscribe to your grow journal.
I've done enough advertising for them for free. lol!

as far as i know, smokesarah has been replaced as she is a mum now and is taking care of the babe. The @Mars Hydro was/is the new person who is charge
Those service reps are pretty replaceable.
It appears the new one decided to take their marketing in a new direction and may have abandoned the thread.

Those service reps are pretty replaceable.
It appears the new one decided to take their marketing in a new direction and may have abandoned the thread.
No, he/she is around. Just different time zone i think.

No, he/she is around. Just different time zone i think.
I meant this particular thread.
It sure appears to have been set up to go with a couple of sponsored grows to get excitement going about their products but with their salesrep shuffling they decided to let this thread die.
They certainly are not maintaining this particular thread despite their almost daily maintenance of their other ones
I'm sure who ever pitched the idea is off to bigger better things than blogging (or at least I hope)

that or shackles lol
Perhaps in China when a salesrep shares to their customers on a blog they are leaving to have a baby it is code for "I got a great new job at Apple, Woopie!!!"
I wish her (or him) well in whatever they are doing now even if it was just a different job at Mars and the "baby" is just a euphemism made by a 50 year old guy.

This is my current grow about 6 weeks into flowering with Mars Hydro 2x4 and the MH TSL 2000. Looking for sponsorship as well. I would like to review the new SP3000 but will review anything .

20201112_202635.jpg

20201112_190857.jpg

20201111_225103.jpg

20201111_211255.jpg

20201110_215226.jpg

20201108_224105.jpg

Back
Top Bottom