Mars Hydro New Full Spectrum LED Giveaway: SP3000!

Congrats! @Ganjagrandaddy well deserved I know you show case the lights well and be very informative as well! Look forward to watching the two lights grow side by side!
Stay safe brother!
Thank you finesse69. I will try to .lpl I am excited for the opportunity with the new tech.

Congratulations on the win!

I had to pull back as I was spending too much time here. I've stayed in touch on a few threads. I'm focusing on the extraction of concentrates (rosin), and packaging capsules or suppositories for medicinal use. There are many here who help with growing, but very few who assist with making capsules and suppositories for accurate dosing.
An excellent point to be
Fair. I think a few more folks would use that route if it was simplified to understand too. It's odd that during g a global lockdown , so many of us have less time. Seems we have found a lot of meaningful stuff with close family. Has to be a bonus. Stay well mate

Damit @SmokeSara I just seen this thread today, 1 day after the cut off...

I guess I couldn't enter anyways, I ain't got any marshydro lights. BUT I do own a rocking Marshydro sweater, love it.

New slogan, If you dont own a marshydro light, it's ok, the sweater will keep ya warm enough. Lol

Anyways, how many SP3000 would ya need in a 3x3? Can you guys build other lights with the 301 samsung chips?

Thanks Sara
SP250 can be used in the area of 2x4, it is not suitable for 3x3, if your tent is 3x3, you are more suitable to use TSW2000 or two SP150.
What I can tell you clearly is that the SP3000 will not be our only Samsung chip light.:cool:

I've greatly reduced my participation on this website, and was not aware of your contest. If in the future you need a cheerleader or judge, please contact me.
I wo n’t forget you next time, if you are interested in our new lights, you are also welcome to join giveaways, not just as judges:ganjamon:

SP3000 giveaway ended. Let me think about how to start new giveaways. I would be very grateful if you guys can give any suggestions :thanks:

Back to main thread~:blunt:

SP3000 giveaway ended. Let me think about how to start new giveaways. I would be very grateful if you guys can give any suggestions :thanks:

Since the contest will be for a valuable item, Mars Hydro should get a return on their investment.
  • A caption or sales slogan is one idea, for example: "Mars Hydro grow lights, trusted by growers everywhere!"
  • another idea is a design for a new promotional Mars Hydro decal; and
  • another, a photo journal of a grow under Mars Hydro lights from start to finish. This should be a six month contest, and a photo of the grow is required every 1/2 month. Judging would be based on the quality of the images, and grow itself. This type of contest should be advertised at least three months before it starts to allow as many people as possible to enter.

SP250 can be used in the area of 2x4, it is not suitable for 3x3, if your tent is 3x3, you are more suitable to use TSW2000 or two SP150.
What I can tell you clearly is that the SP3000 will not be our only Samsung chip light.:cool:

Thanks Sarah...

I'd suggest giveaway contest, lighting for 3x3 tents esp with TSW2000 or two SP150. Samsung chips ;)

hair cut 4 days ago
4D9937FC-5EFB-4E75-8A7E-FCFFBF16850A.jpeg
and today booming

Since the contest will be for a valuable item, Mars Hydro should get a return on their investment.
  • A caption or sales slogan is one idea, for example: "Mars Hydro grow lights, trusted by growers everywhere!"
  • another idea is a design for a new promotional Mars Hydro decal; and
  • another, a photo journal of a grow under Mars Hydro lights from start to finish. This should be a six month contest, and a photo of the grow is required every 1/2 month. Judging would be based on the quality of the images, and grow itself. This type of contest should be advertised at least three months before it starts to allow as many people as possible to enter.
I like your last suggestion. I have also considered making a long-threaded giveaways before, but I don’t know how to judge who is the winner

Thanks Sarah...

I'd suggest giveaway contest, lighting for 3x3 tents esp with TSW2000 or two SP150. Samsung chips ;)
TSW2000 and SP150 still use Epistar chips, we will not upgarde them. But we will have other new light with 3x3 coverage and Samsung chips. ;)

Back
Top Bottom