Mars Hydro New Full Spectrum LED Giveaway: SP3000!

Last pics for giveaway.
6BA66E27-BF6E-4390-9559-04D4CBAD9E63.jpeg

45FB3F2A-785F-4EEC-8CEC-FEBC8F0F5EB7.jpeg

AE48354E-5C40-4769-88E0-2D35E06E1C67.jpeg
C17A5062-1D14-4DA2-A09C-A34AAF8C194B.jpeg

DAAE32AD-E28E-4477-9060-38AA0C27C972.jpeg

9CD01302-E901-4586-A71E-F2F98B733EA1.jpeg

@Jack420 @The Celt @BooMtoLate @BubbleBucketz

The giveaway ended. Let us discuss who is the winner, please feel free to elaborate your own ideas.

I revisited the giveaways thread, and no one seemed to raise their hands to become the fifth judge. Since that is the case, let me be the last judge.

There was a problem with the function of PM, and I couldn't start a conversation with @Jack420 and @BooMtoLate , so we can only discuss it here. This is also fair and equitable, each of you can tell who you think the winner is, and the person with the highest number of votes will eventually become the final winner

DDay today guys, correct me if I am wrong, but I count 12 entries but I only seem to see 4 judges. Going back through the thread a 2nd time to make sure I didn’t miss anything.
I also found out that if no one wants to be the fifth judge, I think I can be the last:oops:

Well I am glad you added this point because the way your contest is set up it bars from entry those of us who struggle to buy the few, inexpensive lights we can coddle together. People who might be able to be much better growers if only they had proper lighting.

I'm in this boat. Outside I can grow monster weed trees but inside because I havent got enough lighting I find it terribly difficult to grow a decent crop.

So I guess I'm trying to say that I hope you dont judge whatbothers have done with their setups but rather that you will not look at just the yields grown but also consider the grow in context ofvthe light available to the member.

This way you are not just cutting out poorer people just because they have previously been unable to afford better lighting. You will be judging them all on fair grounds.
We often hold giveaway, each time the theme will be different, this time our theme is our new LED, SP3000, this LED is an upgrade of SP250, so first we want to let SP250 growers to test this The difference between SP3000 and SP250, so we set the condition for participation. I hope you can understand. We will also hold another giveaway for growers using other brands of lights, which will be early next month, soon. If you are interested, welcome to participate. :)

Well I had the same issue as Sara with PMing @BooMtoLate and @Jack420 but I did give my thoughts to both @SmokeSara and @BubbleBucketz and I will share the reasons here for my vote as well.

As this competition was to provide someone with the new light in order to showcase a comparison grow between the 2 lights, new and old.

sorry, touch screen and I don’t often get along and posted before I finished :rofl:

Of all the entries, a few stood out making the decision quite difficult, but here is my criteria and thinking for my decision as I PM’d Sara earlier:

As Sara wants the winner to do a comparative grow between the 250 and 3000, I am using the following as my criteria:

”well known member” tells me they have been here awhile and likely to do the comparison
good, clear pictures
active in the thread and on the forum
has the space to do side by side comparison

as nice a setup as MasterTarzan has and does a nice job of pictures, he’s only been here a few months so I am passing on him

this leaves me looking at Ganjagrandaddy and Mumps as my top picks and leaning towards Ganjagrandady as I see him everywhere, every time I pop in and he has a playful sense of humour and I believe he will do a good job bringing in watchers to help promote the light for Mars.

So I am voting for @Ganjagrandaddy - with special mention going out to @mumps, @Fastass419 and the nearsighted @Mr. Magoo :thumb:

Well I had the same issue as Sara with PMing @BooMtoLate and @Jack420 but I did give my thoughts to both @SmokeSara and @BubbleBucketz and I will share the reasons here for my vote as well.

As this competition was to provide someone with the new light in order to showcase a comparison grow between the 2 lights, new and old.

sorry, touch screen and I don’t often get along and posted before I finished :rofl:

Of all the entries, a few stood out making the decision quite difficult, but here is my criteria and thinking for my decision as I PM’d Sara earlier:

As Sara wants the winner to do a comparative grow between the 250 and 3000, I am using the following as my criteria:

”well known member” tells me they have been here awhile and likely to do the comparison
good, clear pictures
active in the thread and on the forum
has the space to do side by side comparison

as nice a setup as MasterTarzan has and does a nice job of pictures, he’s only been here a few months so I am passing on him

this leaves me looking at Ganjagrandaddy and Mumps as my top picks and leaning towards Ganjagrandady as I see him everywhere, every time I pop in and he has a playful sense of humour and I believe he will do a good job bringing in watchers to help promote the light for Mars.

So I am voting for @Ganjagrandaddy - with special mention going out to @mumps, @Fastass419 and the nearsighted @Mr. Magoo :thumb:
Thank you for telling us what you think, let us look forward to the opinions of the other three judges@jack420 @BubbleBucketz @BooMtoLate

As mentioned above, I have spoken to @SmokeSara and @The Celt in private messages. I picked out 3 different members as I felt were deserving of the prize. While everyone here was and is, 3 really stood out to me. My 3 in no random order and the reasons behind them

MasterTarzan has very appealing pictures. Nice grow too but it's the lack of time here that has me move away from this option.

HighertheHigh has a very clean grow and well organized. Is also an active member with attractive pictures.

Ganjagranddaddy also like Higherthehigh with being a very active member that is seen throughout the mag and runs a very nice grow as well.

Since @The Celt picked @Ganjagrandaddy and he was one of my 3 picks, I also choose @Ganjagrandaddy to be the winner of the prize.

Thank you for telling us what you think, let us look forward to the opinions of the other three judges@jack420 @BubbleBucketz @BooMtoLate
Awwwww. I’ve been here awhile but just started posting. I bought my MarsHydro lights because of Sara & this forum FYI...all 4 of them (2 sp250, 1 ts4000 & the 960 I think it is). Everything I’ve done to this point is from u guys. Thx again for the opp & education.

@MasterTarzan, @SmokeSara mentioned there will be another contest for this light in the future, definitely throw your hat in that ring mate. You have a really nice setup and do an awesome job with pictures. You were a front runner in this, but as Sara wants to showcase the new light in a side-by-side grow against the old version, I went with a well known member who pops up everywhere I have been, he’s almost like a weed himself :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom