Wow! Thank you everyone! And hope you have a great weekend!
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Don't forget to invite your friends to participate as well.:green_heart::green_heart:

Coz, if post are over 100, we will only have one winner, and if post over 200, we will have 2 winner. Cheers!:hippy:
:party: :party: :party:

Why choose Mars Hydro? Because they produce some of the best quality grow lights out there for the price. I know when i start thinking about trying to upgrade my garden 2 more medical quality equipment its ALWAYS Mars Hydro that i think of first. Plus not to mention customer service is great as well. Ive always had great success with anything Mars Hydro from the friendly service to the great quality of there gear.

Sweet find brother i hope i win this would come in handy like major right now lol. Actually i jus had two of my older mars lights finally go out on me one was an old mars300 that ive had for a few years now lol plus one of my reflector 96s took poo on me lol. So i could use some new mars gear ive been lookn at that one u got N dam thing is BRIGHT!! lol. But yea man thanx for tagging me in this mars hydro giveaway much appreciated brother.

Why choose Mars Hydro? For the great combination of performance and price, as well as their active sponsorship and presence on this site! Thanks @SmokeSara for another great giveaway.

Why choose Mars Hydro?
I’ve watched Mars progress from their early days until now and I’ve watched them provide lights that have the same parts as the more expensive manufacturers and still beat the big boys in price. No better lights are out there for the price. And Mars gets an A+ for customer service.

Why choose Mars Hydro? Because growing your own medicine shouldn’t have to break the bank, innovative technology, and amazing track record. The list goes on!
Thanks for the opportunity!

Why Choose Mars Hydro They are constantly innovating their products to bring us the latest in grow light technology and for being a great 420 mag sponsor. Thanks again @SmokeSara and Mars Hydro for a great promo.

Why choose Mars Hydro? Because the TSW series lights deliver performance together with energy sipping economy and thats two great tastes that taste great together!

Back
Top Bottom