Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
What's up growers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time again!

:party::party::party::party:

This time we play something easy as well. :cheer:

Rules:
1. Tell us "Why Choose Mars Hydro?" I know you all know us sooo well, you must know something. ;) Sentence will begin like this:

Why choose Mars Hydro? Because ..... :nomo:
Everyone can have 3 times' oppotunities to post, and if the post is not relevant such as "random post conversation", we will just skip that.

2. Time: Oct 18~ 25th 2019 :love::love::love:

3. Prize: :circle-of-love:
- We will pick one member to get one of our Mars Pro II 160 if we have over 100 posts; :hippy:
- We will pick another member to get one of our Mars TS 1000 if we have over 200 posts. :hippy:

FYI: What a Mars Pro II Epistar 160 can do? :popcorn:

- Cover 2.5x6 space during veg and 2x4 during flower
- Full spectrum from seedling to finish
- Actual Power around 300w
- Reflector Cup Design, 5 different color chip mixed in one cup, spectrum mixed very well and light output is very balance.
- Veg and Bloom switches, control your grow easily.
- Exellent cooling system, very cool to use.
- Over 90% components are UL listed, high quality ensured.
- Worthy over 350USD/pc

And What a Mars TS 1000 can do, do you need me to post again, I think you all know. :D :D :D
- lighting group design, 342pcs of chips on one board, lower wattage each chips, but higher output in total, longer lifespan with higher higher light efficiency!
- High PPE around 2.15~2.35umol/j, means it can save more energy. Saving at least 30~50% than tradtional lights
- Sunlike spectrum, easy on eyes, Easy to take more great pictures, haha! And plants love it from start to finish!
- No fan design, no noise.
- etc

So let's get the party started!
:theband::theband::theband:

Why grow with mars hydro

Affordable, Great products and the froth factory they give compared to other led companies.

Thanks Sara if I win I'll forward my light on to someone who needs it more as well as I just bought two new lights from you and mars hydro

Why choose Mars Hydro? ....with a product like Mars Hydro, you can achieve excellent results that you'll be more then pleased with. Their products have been proven to give the results wanted while withstanding the test of time. Thanks Mars Hydro and @SmokeSara for yet another awesome giveaway.
received_2521014921330994.jpeg
IMG_20191003_121010.jpg
IMG_20191003_121007.jpg

Why choose Mars hydro.... Because they are a fantastic sponsor of 420mag, and deserve our constant support like they support us

I chosen mars hydro cuz for the price n all the love from customer service u can not beat it I will b running all mars soon...!!!!!! Mars for the win loving the new ts 3000

Why choose Mars Hydro? Because they have high quality products for an unbeatable cost and they care.

Thanks SmokeSara for yet another unbelievable opportunity.

Why Choose Mars Hydro? Because they take care of their clients.

Mars Hydro sending me smell proof bag free for buying a light.

Thanks Julia and Jay and of course SmokeSara and the rest of the Mars Hydro crowd

Back
Top Bottom