Why choose Mars Hydro? Because... They have done the research and hard work of designing and building these lights for us. Such nice folks to help us out with the tough stuff, so we can focus on expanding our knowledge of this miraculous gift. #3
Thank you again for this incredible opportunity to participate @SmokeSara and Mars Hydro!:goodluck:

Why choose Mars Hydro?
Because, because, because,
Because of the wonderful things it does

1571856263695.png

Hey growers! :circle-of-love:
We have 55 post to go for two lights. :) Still one more days. :circle-of-love: I hope we can reach that 200 post and send two lights out, haha! :green_heart:

Why choose Mars hydro? Not sure ! They look great and affordable and there are lots of good reviews but I'm running something different right now .
I'd love the opportunity to give it a whirl and make the switch ! Pick me :) I live for free shit and I'll likely do a grow journal ;)

Why choose Mars Hydro?

There are certain areas in a grow where you just can't cut corners and have enough success to make your time, money, and work worth the end results. Lighting is one of those areas, and probably the most important of them.

With that in mind, Mars Hydro should absolutely be given the opportunity to be a part of your grow. With such a variety of great lights, which are also very affordable, there are limitless combinations. Because they are very reasonably priced, this allows growers the opportunity to not only get a quality light, but the right size light for their needs. Being afforded the chance to have a correctly sized light and spectrum is crucial, and Mars Hydro can make that happen for a lot of people who may not have had that chance.

2nd Post... Why choose Mars Hydro? Because... the TS1000 I ordered arrived quickly and I can now confirm first hand how excellent these fixtures are. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom