I would also like to extend my thanks to @SmokeSara and Mars Hydro for another excellent promotion! We all win with dedicated sponsors who are willing to go above and beyond the norm, to encourage us to be better growers, for the love of Cannabis.
This was waiting for me when I arrived home this past Saturday and I was thrilled.

Thank you again for all you do for us @SmokeSara
...Coming soon to a grow journal near you...

I would also like to extend my thanks to @SmokeSara and Mars Hydro for another excellent promotion! We all win with dedicated sponsors who are willing to go above and beyond the norm, to encourage us to be better growers, for the love of Cannabis.
This was waiting for me when I arrived home this past Saturday and I was thrilled.

Thats a great light, I have its bigger brother the TSW 2000. Congrats !!

Hi Mrcculus, glad you received the light ! :green_heart: I am sure your plant will love it. :D If you have any question on the light, how to use it, or others, feel free to let me know, PM me or just post in Mars Hydro discussion thread will be fine. :circle-of-love:
BTW, we are all looking forward to seeing your grow! :hookah:

Thats a great light, I have its bigger brother the TSW 2000. Congrats !!

Thanks a bunch and I agree with SmokeSara, love the bushy jungle you've got there!
Hi Mrcculus, glad you received the light ! :green_heart: I am sure your plant will love it. :D If you have any question on the light, how to use it, or others, feel free to let me know, PM me or just post in Mars Hydro discussion thread will be fine. :circle-of-love:
BTW, we are all looking forward to seeing your grow! :hookah:
Thank you so much! If I have any questions I'll be popping my head over to the MH discussion thread, lots of good heads and solid info over there. Still getting my **** together to get a journal going to show my love for cannabis to the world, thank you for the encouraging words.
:yummy::passitleft::cheer:

My Red lotus..." Madame chen" super happy under the MARS HYDRO TS3000...She a big girl.

Attachments

• 20191124_222644.jpg
    20191124_222644.jpg
    829 KB · Views: 238
Thanks for sharing Busta! Really nice plant. :D
My Red lotus..." Madame chen" super happy under the MARS HYDRO TS3000...She a big girl.

Why mars hydro? Because sometimes a clump of Cypress trees are going to blow over in the Nov rain and destroy your power lines...yet this baby is gonna run smooth as butter on a cheapo 200 dollar generator...in fact a sister unit could even save the day. One hell of a light for actual draw..so happy with it.

Attachments

• 20191201_001327.jpg
    20191201_001327.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 233
Why mars hydro? Because sometimes a clump of Cypress trees are going to blow over in the Nov rain and destroy your power lines...yet this baby is gonna run smooth as butter on a cheapo 200 dollar generator...in fact a sister unit could even save the day. One hell of a light for actual draw..so happy with it.
Thank you Busta for sharing the beatiful picture and participate in our giveaway, but the giveaway was end in Oct, we will hold more in future, please keep an eye on Mars Hydro.
BTW, thank you for supporting Mars Hydro :green_heart:

Fra-gi-le...

Must be Italian. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's Swahili for "unbreakable." Or, in FedEx language, "Make sure it gets cushioned by landing on the family pet when you throw it at the porch."

That's Swahili for "unbreakable." Or, in FedEx language, "Make sure it gets cushioned by landing on the family pet when you throw it at the porch."

Ha! No kidding. I had a box delivered by FedEx a week ago Saturday. Bastards left it sitting in the driveway. Couldn't be bothered to bring it another 30ft to the door. Not like it was super huge or super heavy. Was about 30lb, and the box was 2x2x3.

Great job, considering package theft is a thing now. :rolleyes:

What's up growers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time again!

:party::party::party::party:

This time we play something easy as well. :cheer:

Rules:
1. Tell us "Why Choose Mars Hydro?" I know you all know us sooo well, you must know something. ;) Sentence will begin like this:

Why choose Mars Hydro? Because ..... :nomo:
Everyone can have 3 times' oppotunities to post, and if the post is not relevant such as "random post conversation", we will just skip that.

2. Time: Oct 18~ 25th 2019 :love::love::love:

3. Prize: :circle-of-love:
- We will pick one member to get one of our Mars Pro II 160 if we have over 100 posts; :hippy:
- We will pick another member to get one of our Mars TS 1000 if we have over 200 posts. :hippy:

FYI: What a Mars Pro II Epistar 160 can do? :popcorn:

- Cover 2.5x6 space during veg and 2x4 during flower
- Full spectrum from seedling to finish
- Actual Power around 300w
- Reflector Cup Design, 5 different color chip mixed in one cup, spectrum mixed very well and light output is very balance.
- Veg and Bloom switches, control your grow easily.
- Excellent cooling system, very cool to use.
- Over 90% components are UL listed, high quality ensured.
- Worthy over 350USD/pc

And What a Mars TS 1000 can do, do you need me to post again, I think you all know. :D :D :D
- lighting group design, 342pcs of chips on one board, lower wattage each chips, but higher output in total, longer lifespan with higher higher light efficiency!
- High PPE around 2.15~2.35umol/j, means it can save more energy. Saving at least 30~50% than traditional lights
- Sunlike spectrum, easy on eyes, Easy to take more great pictures, haha! And plants love it from start to finish!
- No fan design, no noise.
- etc

So let's get the party started!
:theband::theband::theband:
hello now what do i got to do

Back
Top Bottom