Mars Hydro New LED Grow Light Give Away

The winner if you don't like to like everyone, if you trust me, I can help pick one, haha! But I would prefer not to take away your vote rights. :ganjamon:
i do think the suggestion of a final poll may be fairest lol i liked one answer only but i know lots have liked multiple, and lots of answers get overlooked now too

i do think the suggestion of a final poll may be fairest lol i liked one answer only but i know lots have liked multiple, and lots of answers get overlooked now too
that or have all the mars crew and workers vote so they are involved too lol

I suppose Mars Hydro new light is DYNOMITE!

The Best! Hands down!

LMFAO. I can see opportunities for abuse with that :rolleyes: .

Hello everyone, so we are now at the finally day!
Now the most likes we have two grower: @dr.h00k & @TorturedSoul, they all got 21 likes, now we need your vote to make one of them the finally winner!
:Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

Hiyall, congrats guys!

@SmokeSara Not to be a stickler for details or anthing, but here's the count actually (gotten directly from clicking on the corresponding response count pages for each post):

dr. Hook:
Members who reacted to message #11
All (21) Like Like (18) Haha Haha (3)

Tortured Soul:
Members who reacted to message #14
All (22) Like Like (21) Haha Haha (1)
but farside voted 6 hours after voting ended (with a like)

Pbass:
Members who reacted to message #76
All (21) Like Like (20) Haha Haha (1)

So if we go by the actual numbers you should have a 3 way tie right? If you go by only likes, Tortured Soul and I are tied.

If its over it's over, but it seems like maybe my post got overlooked?

Cheers! :yahoo::passitleft:

.... and this is why voting contests need an actual vote selection instead of counting likes. This giveaway was entirely too confusing.

Appreciate all the love our sponsors share, but this whole ordeal has been nothing but confusion from the start.

Hope no offense taken, just my humble opinion.
:meditate:

.... and this is why voting contests need an actual vote selection instead of counting likes. This giveaway was entirely too confusing.

Appreciate all the love our sponsors share, but this whole ordeal has been nothing but confusion from the start.

agreed

Should've been... like and comment, random roll for the light

Still awesome for sponsors to do these giveaways!
:thumb:

I think some things just don't work in a forum setting as well as they do over on the social media apps.

the giveaways are great to get communities involved and have some competition, i cant imagine @SmokeSara imagined it would turn into a debate over calculating lol

Back
Top Bottom